Swirl of Magnetica

Third - Point of View
Perspective of Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Upon arriving infront of the school, the bluenette waves her hand with a smile when she sees Alya walking towards her. "Hey girl, good morning! You ready for that, you know!" Alya lifts her two fingers, creating peace signs and gesturing it up and down. Marinette gave her a nervous chuckle as she scratched the back of her head. "I-I.. um! O-Of course! Haha-" The bluenette grins widely with an unsure expression, while her best friend gives her a pat on the shoulder. "You better be, because there he is-" Alya was about to point her finger towards the familiar blonde boy, but Marinette cut her off.

"W-What?! W-Where..!" The bluenette stuttered, looking from side to side then looking behind her, as she gasped. Seeing Adrien getting out of the car then closing the door, Marinette could already feel her face reddening and she quickly clung her hands around Alya's arm, in case she'd fall right then and there. "O-Oh my gosh, A-Alya! H-He's walking t-this way-! W-What do I do now..?! S-Should I-" Marinette stumbles on her words, uncertain on what to do. And she could feel her heart stop when Adrien notices them ahead, before waving towards them with a gentle smile.

Alya shakes her head with a giggle as she tries to support Marinette's body, who's literally about to pass out and fall to the ground if she doesn't keep her on her feet. Alya grabs the bluenette's forearm and lifts it up, motioning her to wave back at the blonde. Marinette forms an awkward grin, trying her best not to embarrass herself infront of Adrien. "Girl, keep it cool." Alya whispers, as the bluenette nods her head anxiously. "Marinette and Alya, good morning." Adrien greeted, it took every ounce of Marinette's energy not to make the situation awkward - attempting to respond back.

"G-Good-.. Good mor..mor-ning! Y-You too! I-I mean- to you! Too..!" She lightly laughs, internally hoping that Adrien wouldn't mind her little slip up. She doesn't know why she couldn't get her act together! She's supposed to have a normal conversation with him, and possibly give him the keychain she designed a week prior, without stumbling herself up in the middle of it. But- it's almost impossible, she feels weak in the knees every time he faces her or just- talking to her normally! The tension isn't forgiving.

"Morning, Adrien." Alya responded, before looking back at Marinette, it was the perfect opportunity for her friend to hand Adrien the small gift. And she knows that Marinette knows it too, she just needs a little push- just a little bit. So as Adrien was about to continue his way towards the school's entrance - Alya smoothly guided Marinette infront of the blonde. "I think Mari wants to tell you about something." The bluenette once again froze in her place, while Adrien looked at them - firstly confused but then it was soon replaced by curiosity, waiting for Marinette to talk.

"I-I.. t-there's this thing that I-" The bluenette starts, her pupils gazing around, unable to make eye contact. "I.. I- made.." She continues, her face reddening even more as the minute passes by. She squeezes her eyes closed, intending to spill the words out in one go. "I made you a-!" Before Marinette could finish her sentence, a loud and annoying voice interrupted her. "Adrikins~!" At that point, both Marinette and Alya's faces dropped in an instant. Not be able to do nothing but watch Chloe hug Adrien and give him a kiss on each side of his face.

A cheerful voice suddenly emerges as Rose and Juleka quickly make their way towards Marinette and Alya, sparing a small glance at the commotion going on with Chloe. "Have you given it to him ye-!" The bluenette immediately put her hand up against Rose's mouth, muffling her words. While the clueless girl looks at her innocently, Marinette chuckles hesitantly - looking towards Chloe and Adrien to see if they heard Rose. And considering that their overly confident classmate is still yapping on and on about her morning to Adrien, she draws a sigh of relief and removes her hand off of Rose's mouth.