shock of her life

After returning home naked, visiting the bathroom to wash the mud from her body and the drying cum from her ass cheeks, Novaria dropped on her bed still naked and fell asleep.

the next day waking, to flashes of light, she began moving around only to hear her bedroom door slam, wondering what that was, as she dragged herself up standing in front of the mirror looking for her short robe, she seen her face had thick liquid on it. knowing what it was, she was shocked and wiped it fast, looking around her room to grab her robe before rushing out of the room to search the house, she checked every room only to find her father phone in hand, facing her in the kitchen. she asked him was anyone here? he looked puzzled and said no? why do you ask??  she just said no reason, (not even thinking of suspecting her own father) as she sat down at the table with him, he asked her if she wanted coffee, she told him yes, please. he got up to make her coffee, the tea pot was already boiled, so he made it quickly, pouring a little extra liquid into it and mixing it well before giving it to her. taking her first sip, she didn't taste anything, sitting talking with her father for a while her mother got home to prepare breakfast, the coffee cooled a bit so Nivarina drank it more and more, now noticing the taste she asked her father was something wrong with the coffee, he told her no, maybe the cup wasn't fully clean. the after taste was familiar, but with over powering coffee she couldn't guess the taste, being just awake.

her father facing her had already slipped his phone under the table and set it to record, facing between her legs, while making her coffee he had noticed her legs were spread open enough that her pussy was exposed.  obviously she never noticed this. getting up telling her parents she was going to wash, she walked off, towards the bathroom, looking over at the front door, noticing something odd. she was a bit confused, she could have sworn, that was her long coat she had took with her the night before? ? ? thinking long about it, turning around to her father standing right behind her, telling her go to your bedroom now. He dragged her into her bedroom without saying another word.  he took his phone out. and showed her the video. from the night before. Novarina became dizzy, with the realization of what happened, who that mystery old man was. she dropped to her bed, weakened to know her father had fucked her the night before, and also came inside her. also understanding now why her face had fresh cum on it as she woke. her father the man who raised her. showed her the videos of her other fuck times he had found over the internet, as he pushed her back on the bed, so shocked her mind was gone, her father got to his knees opened her legs and began licking her inner thighs before slurping her pussy. lifting her legs over his shoulders as he slipped his tongue inside her pussy and began tongue fucking her, while unzipping his trousers, and pulling out his dick, Novarina her mind was in another place to shocked to even react to what is happening, as her father got up. lifting her legs, and penetrating his daughters slobbery pussy, gradually picking up sleep as he talked to her, telling her soon he will start selling her to other people for money, so he can get rich, but for now, he will keep using her body for his own pleasure, reaching his climax as he took his dick out of her, he quickly moved to her face her open mouth he began spraying his warm semen over her face and mostly into her mouth, the final squirts he squeezed the remaining in his pipe into her mouth, and put his dick inside also, making her suck it. as she lay there. destroyed by the face her father had used her body yet again. swallowing his semen, the same semen that made her.

Leaving her bedroom zipped up again. her father told her to hurry up and go wash. she has a busy day ahead of her. he told her. she cannot run away now, laying there cum in her belly, over her face, her pussy dripping from her fathers saliva. she slowly got up. and walked to the bathroom naked, to bewildered to even grab something to cover her naked body or even to wipe the cum from her face. she walked to the bathroom nude as her cousins entered the kitchen while her father was fucking her. they all noticed her amazing naked body, as she vanished into the bathroom.

End chapter 6