chapter 4 -

Eventually, Hardy thought of another idea, where he could help get them VISA's, then he got an idea, a student visa!! If you learn English, then take the IELTS, exam, you might get a student visa!

So Hardy signed them all up for an English class, more specifically, Geetu Gulati's class, where they met Sukhi, Sukhi was a tense student, so Hardy invited him to come hang out with the group, but this wasn't any ordinary hangout, they were drinking rum.

well, Emaan, Jawaria and Manu weren't..

Then Sukhi randomly started venting, "My Shaadi was fixed with Jassi, we had the engagement and everything, but then, her father, Chaddah, found Sheru Tidda. A boy, from London" they all looked up, "he cut me out, he wouldn't let me see Jassi." Buggu and Balli looked up, "then what?" They said in unison, very drunkenly,

then Hardy spoke up, "what else? The same old story, London Boys are stealing our girls"

Manu looked at him, confused
"Exactly!" Sukhi replied, "Her wedding was fixed, I gate crashed" Manu nodded, "to create a scene?", Sukhi shook his head, "I would never embarrass my Jassi. I went to go see her one last time.".

"Did you cry?" Emaan asked, half jokingly, then Jawaria gave her a slight nudge, "If I cried, then she'd cry, it'd ruin her makeup, but, when her plane flew over my house. I cried my heart out.."

Balli spoke up, "so what's the point of going to London?", "Tidda beats Jassi, he ruptured her eardrum. She wrote me a letter, 'Sukhi please come take me home, or I will die' so I applied for a VISA, but it got rejected.. and then people said to learn English.. so I can get a student VISA.. so here I am. Learning English"

Jawaria frowned, "and why dosen't Chaddah take his daughter back?" Sukhi shook his head, "he dosent even answer her calls.."

Hardy looked over, "and where does this Chaddah live?", He said, clearly drunk, Sukhi points, "across the temple"

Emaan looks over to Jawaria, "I have a feeling he's gonna do something stupid." Jawaria nods, "most likely"

Then Hardy walked over to the house that was across the temple, Buggu, Emaan and Manu followed him, to make sure nothing bad happens

Hardy then grabbed a rock, and threw it at the window

The door then opened, a man opened it

Then Hardy started ranting randomly, he was very drunk
"What's wrong with Punjab Bots, that you chase London Grooms? If you don't want us that badly then put up a sign, 'Only London boys for our daughters, locals go to hell', we swear, we'll lock up our hearts, but don't humiliate us"

The man looked at him, "I agree, but this knowledge could've waited till morning." Hardy looked at him, "Tidda is beating your daughter, and you snooze merrily?" The man looks at him, "my daughter? I don't have a daughter." Buggu, Manu and Emaan's eyes widened, "he just screwed up" Emaan said, trying hard not to snicker

Hardy looked at him, "you're not Chaddah?" The man shakes his head, "no.. Chaddah lives over there.." he says, pointing at the house next door" Hardy just realized he screwed up, "return my rock!" The man threw it at him, "pagal man."

Hardy took the rock back and walked towards the house, next door, threw it at the window, but the glass ended up shattering, then they heard the lights coming on, and people inside the house, "COACH JI, LETS GET OUT OF HERE" Manu says, "come on, Bhaji!" Buggu says, and they left

__ __