Chapter 2, Shit happens.

Beep, Beep, Bee-

Aoi groaned, slamming her alarm clock to the ground. It was too early for her.

"Aoi~San.." Aya grinned, the ghost floating over too the tired girl.

 "Aya, respectfully fuck off." Aoi glared at the girl, having slept only 2 hours. 

"Aye! Don't bitch at Aya just because you didn't get sleep." Atsuko glared, smacking Aoi's head.

 "Fine, I'm up." Aoi groaned, sitting up. It was 4 in the morning, Aoi was up early so she could avoid the head of the orphanage. 

The girl sighed, standing up and getting ready for the day. She pulled her hair into a half up-half down hairstyle and changed into a black crop top with grey cargo pants. Once she was ready she grabbed her phone and climbed out her window, the two ghosts following.

"Okay, we have a morning jog, stop for food, then head to the gym, and finally go to work." Aoi recounted her daily to do list, tying her converse and beginning to jog. As she was running she saw a boy around her age at a beach, she gained a confused look and slowed down.

"Uh, yo kid." Aoi started, walking over to the boy who jumped in fright. "Ah! I-I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" The kid stuttered, his green eyes looking at her. "Oh- don't worry about it. What's your name?" Aoi didn't know why she was talking to him, it was like her body was on autopilot. "Midoriya Izuku." Midoriya smiled nervously. "What's yours?" He questioned, looking at her. 

"Aoi, what are you doing?" Atsuko questioned with a glare.

Aoi ignored her. "Yashihara Aoi." Aoi introduced, smiling slightly. "What're you doing Midoriya?" She questioned, looking at him. "I-I'm training for UA." He smiled, looking at her. "What're you doing Yashihara?" He questioned aswell, nervously rubbing his neck. "I usually run by here, I do jogs every morning." She smiled, eyes curious. "Well then, I have to be going. Good luck getting into UA!" She grinned, turning around. "Thank you." Midoriya waved goodbye, turning around and continuing to work.

"What the hell?!" Atsuko glared, her sharp teeth on display. 

"Atsuko, that was really sweet of Aoi to talk to him." Aya glared at Atsuko, the two ghosts starting bickering.

Aoi ignored the two, turning on an old American music artist called Mitski on her headphones and continuing her jog. She ran for about 2 hours, stopping by a small cafe and grabbing a muffin and coffee. Once she was done she walked to the small park that was by her old school. The school had been shut down after it lost all students. She sat on a swing and began eating her muffin.

"Are you sure you don't want to try out for UA?" Aya questioned, looking at the girl.

"Don't hound her ass about it Aya." Atsuko frowned, wishing they were still alive.

"I'm positive, besides what use would my quirk have?" She remarked, turning the music on speaker. 

"Don't think like that." Aya frowned, sitting on the ground.

"As much as I hate it, I agree. Don't not apply at UA just because you think you're quirk won't be accepted." Atsuko's usually harsh voice was soft as she looked at Aoi.

"We're not talking about this." Aoi frowned, eyes hardening. "Besides, I have to find who killed you two." Her voice became a whisper as she looked at the ground. She finished her muffin and began drinking her coffee. The ghosts went silent, they weren't able to see who killed them since they died moments after. After eating in silence Aoi stood back up and jogged some more. Once she was done she headed to the local gym and started working out. Her playlist had some old American artists on it, such as Melanie Martinez, Ayesha, Mitski, Alex G, and a few others. She loved their music since she felt some of the lyrics on a personal level. About 4 hours later, Aoi was satisfied with what she got done and took a quick shower in the gyms locker room. Which she then headed to work.