𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓- ₐₘₐᵣᵢ

📍-𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒𝟓:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌#𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐏𝐓𝟐

📍-𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒
𝟓:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌
#𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐏𝐓𝟐

𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄. "What's up my loves, as yall can see I am by myself so that means I will be pranking amari" I spoke "I'll be saying I'm pregnant, I bought a fake pregnancy test, I'm scared like I'm shaking. Amari gets mad at small things so her face when I tell her lord pray" I spoke. "She will be home in less then 5 minutes" I spoke. "I got multiple cameras in different rooms" I spoke. I put the camera to where you couldn't see it but the camera could see what we were doing and could hear us.

The door opened and closed. I laid on the bed on the phone. "Baby" she yelled throughout the house. "Yeah" I spoke, she walked into the room looking good and she was fresh out the gym. Sweaty to?, have all my baby dolls. I got up hugging her and she hugged back. I pecked her lips. "I need to talk to you after you finish showering and shit" I spoke and she nodded.

She licked her lips as she walked into the restroom. I had laid on the bed terrified as fuck. I grabbed my phone calling Alex, I had told him what the plan was and he nodded. After a good 20 minutes later she walked into our shared room fully dressed smelling good looking good. "What you wanted to talk about?" She asked leaning against the door. "I got something to tell you" I spoke standing up. She looked at me in curiosity. "Amari, you wouldn't leave me right?" I asked her. "Depends on what you did, now what happened and why you asking me all that?" She spoke.

"I'm pregnant" I spoke. She looked at me and then laughed to herself which had me nervous. "This a joke a lil prank and shit" she spoke. I walked to my purse and grabbed the fake pregnancy test. I gave it to her and she looked at it to see positive. "How the fuck are you pregnant Alyssa?" She spoke getting upset. "I mean you were the only person I've been with Amari" I spoke. "How imma get you pregnant Alyssa?, and if I could baby I would've been did that" she spoke. "We both fucking females" she spoke.

"I kno-" I spoke, "do you?" She spoke. "Now let me ask you again how the fuck are you pregnant?" She asked me again. "Look, when me and you was on our lil shit me and Alex had went out drinking and me and him did end up having sex" I spoke slowly. "I just know you- With my fucking friend?" She said with an angered look.

"Get the fuck out my house" she spoke, "our house" I apoke. "Girl don't piss me off more than you already are" she sighed. "Amari you want me to leave?" I spoke, "now" she spoke. I huffed, "see this why I didn't wanna tell you" I spoke, "how long have you been pregnant Alyssa" she spoke as she wiped the tear that was in her eyes looking at me.

"4 weeks" I spoke, "yeah get the fuck out" she spoke with a laugh, "it's so funny cause im so mad, and Alyssa I love you so much I'm trying not to cuss yo lil ass out" she spoke lowly. I wanted to end this prank rn but I wanted to test her patience. "Baby I wanna continue our relationship even through this little bump" I spoke she looked at me like I was slow. "Little bump?, first off, you fucked a nigga that I fuck with and got pregnant by him" she spoke

"I'm sorry, and I just didn't know how ta tell you" I spoke, "yeah get the fuck out" she spoke, we looked at each other, "I'm so dead ass Alyssa get the fuck out, go stay with Alex" she spoke. "Amari" I spoke, "what?" She spoke. "It was a prank" I spoke. "No the fuck it ain't, you just got caught up" she spoke. I lifted off the bed and grabbed the camera that was still filming. She looked at it and mugged me. "I'm getting tired of you" she sighed. I set the camera up without covering it. "She mad but that'll be alright" I spoke twerking and she pushed me out the view, "don't play with me" she spoke. I mugged her.

"How I know this ain't just a lil woopty woo" she spoke, "look on the back of the pregnancy test" I spoke she looked on the back of the test to see a small picture of someone laughing that said "you've got pranked". She threw the shit on the ground. "I'm sorry baby I love you" I spoke hugging her. She took a hot minute to hug me back. "I don't want your baby dolls anymore" I spoke turning my body away from her. "Girl boo" she spoke. "I love you more" she spoke sighing. "No that took you to long" I spoke and she mugged me.

"You did this dumb ass prank ion fucking like you rn" she spoke