𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄- ℬ𝒜𝒦𝒜ℛℐ

📍-𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒𝟓:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌#𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐄

📍-𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒
𝟓:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌
#𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐂𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐄

My eyes focused from my mom and my other mom, it was an intervention, kev had told them that I had been sneaking around with someone who wasn't good for me.

"Your grades have been slipping, you have been coming home late, and when you do you come take a shower and then leave. Where do you be going Que, and I'm not saying this to get in your ass I'm saying this because I care" my stud mother spoke.

My eyes went to my phone that was in my lap. "Um..I found myself loving someone who loves me" I spoke looking at them.

"You're 19, what do you know about love?" My other mother spoke.

"The same love that you had for her even tho she cheated on you with another female cause she thought you was cheating on her" I spoke looking at them lifting up.

"That's not none of your business" one spoke, "well my shit isn't y'all's business" I spoke.

"I want you out the house by tomorrow" one spoke.

I scoffed as I held my tears in my eyes. My tongue poked the side of my mouth.

"Alright." I spoke lifting up. I ran up the stairs and into my room.

I called my boyfriend Zion, he answered. He licked his lips seeing my face.

"Hey can I crash?" I spoke looking at him. "Umm" he spoke as I heard female giggling.

"My house ain't nowhere to be sleeping right now" he spoke now showing his face.

But I saw a female naked and I guess he thought I didn't see it.

"You know what Zion, get the fuck off my line and we done" I spoke hanging up.

I grabbed my backpack, I packed half my wardrobe. I got my purse and my phone and charger.

I had 100$, on me for right now. I walked out my room seeing Kevin and Keisha.

"I'm sorry" Kevin spoke. I just looked him up and down before I walked down the stairs and out the house.

The time flashed 6. Nobody to call,nothing to do. I continued to walk down the streets of Chicago.

I passed my coogies obituary, I sat a flower down by it.

I continued to walk past it, a black rolls Royce 2019 started to slow down next to me.

My brownskin-darkskin color brightened from the lights.

They let the window down and I seen this boy, he looked familiar I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

He got out the car walking towards me. I looked at him as he stopped infront of me.

I looked slightly up at the man. "Queen right?" He spoke looking at me while licking his lips.

"Yeah how you know that?" I spoke looking at him. "Damn youn remember me?" He spoke.

"Bakari?" I spoke looking at the boy and he nodded. "Damn big head." I smiled hugging the boy and he hugged me back.

"You got taller on a nigga" I spoke as he laughed. "Can't say the same about you" he spoke.

Bakari happened to be a childhood friend I've known for a long time.

He used to be small to me cause I was taller then him but not he look about 5'11 meanwhile I was 5'2.

"You look good" he spoke. "Thank you, and you don't look bad yourself" I spoke smiling.

"Why you out here it's about to be late?" He spoke.

"Mama kicked me out behind a nigga, and my dumbass went everywhere the nigha went" I spoke.

"You wanna crash at my place?" He spoke. "Can I?" I spoke.

He nodded, "Anything for an old friend" he spoke.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He closed the door.

He got in the driver seat, he began to drive off from the scene.

"Let me take you somewhere tho" he spoke and I nodded.

He pulled up infront of a place I used to take him. My smile brightened as I got out the car.

I looked over the edge and I looked at the beach. "You remembered?" I spoke.

"Of course, I never forgot" he spoke standing next to me.

"Cause this was also the place where we" I spoke trailing off.

"Kissed." He spoke finishing my lyrics. "Mhm" I hummed.

"I missed you queen youn even know" he spoke. "I was gon for 3 years" I spoke looking at him.

"Shit worst 3 years of my life, I'm 18 now. Nigga had to do what it takes to survive" he spoke.

"I'm sorry youngin" I spoke as I hugged his tall figure.

He hugged me back as a tear fell out his eyes. "It's coo, cause you back for good right" he spoke looking at me as I pulled away.

"Yeah yeah im good" I spoke as he nodded. He's both leaned in.

And the next thing I know, we kissed. My hands wrapped around his neck. One of his hands trailed down to my waist.