kidnapping

One day me and my friends sakshi, manjot and khusboo was enjoying in our house bc our step father was not at home he was gone at USA bc of some work we were enjoying but then we heard some one knock at our door
Muskan:manjot go check who is it (manjot go and check after seeing who is it manjot got confused she gones to us and said that she don't know who is it)
Manjot:didi (sis) I don't know who is it
Sakshi:muskan go you check (I nod and goes to check after seeing that I thought we are going to kidnap I start panic)
Muskan:sakshi!! Come here (then sakshi and manjot both goes to main door where I was then sakshi saw)
Sakshi:I also don't know who is it?

One day me and my friends sakshi, manjot and khusboo was enjoying in our house bc our step father was not at home he was gone at USA bc of some work we were enjoying but then we heard some one knock at our doorMuskan:manjot go check who is it (man...

???:OPEN THE DOOR!
(We all finches then I said to manjot)
Muskan: manjot go call dad *manjot nod and pick up the phone and call dad but our step dad was not picking up it*
Manjot:sis he is not picking up *worried*
(But before we could say anything someone broke the door reveling a unknown person)

Name:jeon jungkookSiblings:Jin and vNature:a lil soft ,if he lost his control he can do anything, scary, his smile is like melting a chocolate ------------------back to story--------------------Muskan:wth (steping back) sakshi go to khusboo (then ...

Name:jeon jungkook
Siblings:Jin and v
Nature:a lil soft ,if he lost his control he can do anything, scary, his smile is like melting a chocolate
------------------back to story--------------------
Muskan:wth (steping back) sakshi go to khusboo (then sakshi goes to khusboo manjot also)
Muskan:who are you and w-what you need our dad is not home *steping back*
Jungkook:woah confident *steping closer*
(When I notice he is stepping closer to me I quickly run toward room where sakshi, manjot and khusboo was present)
Muskan:guys call someone I don't know who is he we all don't know who is he *panic*
Sakshi: but whom should we call *look at me*
Muskan: anyone give me the phone *panicked*
Sakshi: phone was in mantoj hand *look at manjot who was hella nervous*
Manoj:i-i forgot that in living room *start to tearing up*
Muskan:tsk *then we heard footsteps sakshi quickly hug khusboo*
Jungkook:oh so you all are here *smirk*
Muskan: w-what do you need
Jungkook:you all- *before he says anything I kick his privet part*
Jungkook:ah you... *Yeped in pain*
Sakshi:what are you doing muskan
Muskan:just doing what he deserve- ah *before I can say something that basterd hold my hair really hard like he want to make my head bleeding*
Muskan:ah ah *start tearing up in pain*
Jungkook:tch tch try to mess with me litter bunny? *Then he put a handkerchief on my mouth which make me unconscious then he look at manjot,sakshi and khusboo*
Jungkook: you all are also like her? *Manjot quickly shake her head as no bc he don't want her beutiful hair to mess up*
Jungkook:good-
Sakshi:what you did with her dog
Jungkook:you bit*h how dare you to call me dog huh *forcefully put handkerchief on her mouth also making her unconscious and you all know manjot is a cry baby after seeing this she start crying and khushboo who was not understanding what is happening but she look at jungkook then manjot after seeing manjot she also start crying*
Jungkook:ugh *put handkerchief on manjot mouth the khushboo and take them to his mansion*
.
.
.
.

That it for today I hope you all like this story sorry for mistake bye bye beauties