trouble..

(we were just running and running but then I saw we are so far from there mansion we quickly see one of our relative we quickly run toward her)
Muskan: aunty pls take care of her we all are in trouble (panting)
(Then the old woman quickly take khushboo)
Manjot:m-muskan l-l-look behind
Muskan:huh what happened what is behind- *eyes widened* sakshi they are here!! We should run in other other streets ready let's go!!
(I run in middle street sakshi on left and manjot on right meanwhile jungkook was behind me tae was behind manjot and Jin was behind sakshi)
Sakshi:p-pls don't came here *start crying loudly*
Jin:ugh *then he saw sakshi is not taking breath properly*
Jin:hey hey wait happened *go towards her and hug her after some time*
Jin:hey hey pls breathe slowly
Sakshi:*nod while crying softly*
Jin:*sigh he pick her in bridal style*
::::::::::::::::meanwhile manjot::::::::::::::::
(Manjot was not good in running so she got caught)
Tae:I caught you Barbie doll
Manjot:nooo leave me *start crying hardly*
Tae:tch *hold her both hand in his once and start drugging her*
*****Meanwhile with muskan*******
(I was so good and running I was running really fast but I get trapped in a road which has no way nawwww)
Jungkook:do you think you can run from me lil bunny *smirk and start steping towards me*
(I start getting panic but then I got a idea I quickly climb in wall I don't know why my stomach was hurting so much)
Jungkook:wtf hey get down you will hurt yourself- *before he says anything I faith in his arms*
Jungkook:h-hey what happened *then he say his arms start getting watery then he check what is it he saw blood also on muskan skirt*
Muskan:*wakes up* huhh *jump from his arm and go in corner*
Jungkook:hey hey see you are on your period you are so weak *soft voice*
Muskan: DON'T COME NEAR ME *shout*
(Jungkook look at her with a annoyed face and go and carry her in bridal style and take her to a shop)
(After some time)
Jungkook:are you done?
(Then muskan peek from door)
Muskan:mr I don't h-have other pants
Jungkook:oh just a min *call someone after 5 min he come with pants*
Jungkook:here *give her*
Muskan: thank chuu *lock the door*
Jungkook:t-thank chu huh oh she means thank you such a kid *chuckles*
(After some time I come)
Muskan:done (girl forgot that she have time to run)
Jungkook:ok good- hey hey where are going *see muskan running so he also run behind her*
(Poor muskan forgot that this rosh has no way now so again got trapped)
Muskan:huh umm I was just walking *turn back looking at jungkook who was giving her death glare*
(He go and pick her in bridal style*
Jungkook:I am being good that don't mean you will take slide of it *take her from that*
After some time-------------+
Jungkook:oh taehyung (see taehyung who was drugging manjot with him)
(Here manjot smirk looking at muskan with a teasing look meanwhile muskan was blushing mess)
Taehyung:uff where is Jin now
Jungkook: idk
Taehyung: wait a sec where is that lil girl
Jungkook:who?
Taehyung:there lil sis?
(Manjot and muskan reaction!!!!!!!!!!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today I hope you like this chapter I am sorry for mistake English is not my first language