CHAPTER 6

Wednesday 9:50am (2 weeks later)

Jennie's P.O.V.

"We're destined for one another and it's driving me crazy. I can't just let you go, for if I do, I would lose a part of myself too. So follow me to where our fantasies take us, I promise I'll be waiting for you."

The sound of the doorbell made my heart race as I ran downstairs excitedly, swinging open the front down ready for my first physiotherapy session with Lisa. "Lili, you're early! I wasn't expecting... What do you want?"

My happiness was short-lived when instead of seeing Lisa, Jisoo was stood there with a wide smiling holding a cake with light blue icing. "Hi Jennie! I just thought I'd come round and tell you I got the part in your drama!"

"Shocking." I muttered sarcastically in annoyance.

She took no notice, instead directing her attention towards the freshly baked confectionary in her hands. "I know it really is, right? Anyway, I baked you a cake to say thank you for getting me the audition!"

I glared at her, tapping on the frame of the doorway impatiently. "I don't eat cake or anything with gluten."

"It's okay Lisa told me. It's gluten free." It was so like my Lisa to always be thinking of others.

"Well she is incredibly thoughtful." I sighed lightly, losing myself in dreamy thoughts of my beloved forgetting that Jisoo was still there.

"So can I talk to you for like 5 minutes about the script?" She asked, trying to squeeze by me to enter the house.

"No." I blocked her path with another fierce scowl.

"But I have some really good ideas for my character!" The enthusiasm was evident in her voice.

I had no time for this, Lisa was due to be here any minute as I retracted my steps and tried to shut the door. "Good to know, goodbye."

Yet before I could, she quickly wedged her foot in the way to stop me shutting her out. "Hey, wait! I was hoping we could get to know each other."

"Well you thought wrong." I bluntly replied.

"But aren't we friends now, you know since the audition?" She asked, still clearly puzzled.

I chuckled dryly, rolling my eyes. "When did we ever make that arrangement?"

"Because... You and Lisa are-" She began to say but I quickly intervened.

"My relationship with Lisa is nothing to do with you. I cannot stress that enough." My temper rising.

While she stood perplexed on the porch, I noticed Kuma slip by me as he wandered curiously around the garden. "Kuma! Come here, baby!"

As I ran after him, Jisoo seemed to use the opportunity to invade my personal space entering my unguarded house. "Okay well, I'll just go put this in the fridge!"

I picked up Kuma before chasing after Jisoo who was cheerfully making her way across the lounge towards my kitchen. I was livid beyond belief. "What do you think you're doing? You can't just walk into my house."

She stood beside the counter top in the kitchen, glancing down at the cake in her hands. "Well it's hot outside and the cream was melting?"

"Just put it over there and leave." I muttered in dismay which she quickly obliged to, placing it down gently before noticing my sketchpad that was laying on the counter next to her.

"Is this... Lisa?" She asked quizzically, making my eyes go wide at her complete invasion of my privacy.

I grabbed the book from her hand, clutching it tightly. I was annoyed at myself for not putting it back on the usual shelf in my office where my sanctuary of Lisa remained. "Give me that! It's none of your business."