CHAPTER 4

Sunday 10am

Jennie's P.O.V

"You're the first thought to cross my mind every day and the last wish I have before I sleep, awaiting to meet you in another wondrous dreamland."

Have you ever awoken from a dream only to realise you're still in one? Well that was how it felt when I woke up the next day after the party to find myself still in Lisa's house with her snuggled up beside me on the couch. For this was how the morning began.

It felt like a privilege to be this close to her, like all my wishes had been granted at once

It felt like a privilege to be this close to her, like all my wishes had been granted at once. How blissfully lucky I genuinely felt just to be in her company, even if just for one day.

Gently, I trailed my hand along her face memorising every detail as if was our last moment together whispering into the air. "Just love me back, I promise I can make you so happy."

She smiled in her sleep like she was having the most wonderful dream, how I wished her dreams were of me though like mine were always of her. It was just the 2 of us now, the way it was supposed to be.

Everyone else had long since left, finally enabling some alone time for us to get to know one another better. Her coat was resting on the back of the couch so I instinctively put it on, feeling that same warmth and comfort from last night all over again.

She stirred tiredly beside me, nestling closer as her hot breath fanned my neck. A slight whimper left her lips, the light tickling sensation giving me goosebumps as I continued to watch her in fascination, holding her hand carefully making circles on it with my thumb like it was made of fragile crystal.

I couldn't help but to giggle at her adorable sleeping face which eventually made her open her sleepily eyes. She glanced at me in confusion before looking around the empty lounge that had just several hours been bustling with people. "Hey Jennie?"

"Good morning, Lisa." I replied with a shy smile.

Yawning, she sat up to stretch. Her shirt lifted slightly to display her toned abs, making my heart race ecststically. She seemed a bit disoriented as she rubbed her tired eyes. "What time is it?"

"Just after 10, everyone went home." I replied quietly, the last few guests having left a few hours earlier.

She nodded her head before curiosity got the better of her. "Then why did you stay?"

I stayed for you Lisa and I always will I thought because that was the genuine reason. "Oh I just...wanted to make sure you were okay this morning, you had a lot to drink last night so..."

"That's really sweet, thank you but I'm really okay just a bit of a headache." She replied making me instinctively brush her messy bangs before placing my hand on her forehead as if wanting to take all the pain away.

She looked at me confused, a slight blush on her cheeks when I happily stood up and wandered across to the nearby open-plan and modern styled kitchen. "I'll get Leo's breakfast and then I'll make you something too. You need to drink plenty of water too especially after last night."