Trainer OC #2.

Name - Caspian Maxwell.

Nickname - (I seriously can't think of any XD).

Sexuality - Pansexual.

Age - 16.

Pokemon Team (Starting Team) - Scorbunny, Umbreon, Pikachu, Oshawott.

Pokemon Team (Final Team) - Cinderace, Dewott, Raichu (Kanto Version), Umbreon, Shiny Dubwool.

Occupation - Trainer.

Personality - Caspian is a chill, artistic trainer who doesn't get mad very often. He tries to take situations into others perspectives, and doesn't like to see any Pokemon hurt. He's quite smart, and thinks of creative solutions to problems. He only catches Pokemon if they feel comfortable with him and want to join his journey.

Likes - His Pokemon, drawing, his notebook, helping Pokemon, reading, hanging out outside, cold weather.

Dislikes - Seeing Pokemon hurt, not being able to help people, hot weather, being forced to battle.

Family - Thomas Maxwell (Father) - Alive. Lily Maxwell (Mother) - Alive. Andrew Maxwell (Older Brother) - Deceased. Lucas Maxwell (Younger Brother) - Alive.

Backstory - Caspian's family moved to Galar when he was seven, leaving Kalos because of his father's job. When Caspian turned ten, he got his first Pokemon, Scorbunny, from a family friend. He always imagined becoming the champion of Galar to be his dream, the goal of his journey, but he didn't enjoy battling quite and much as he thought he would. Eventually, he got a journal, and started drawing different Pokemon he saw as he moved from town to town in Galar. He found more pleasure in that instead of battling Pokemon, or capturing Pokemon against their will in PokeBalls. He made a promise to himself that he would only catch Pokemon if they wanted to come with him, and his journey goal changed. He wanted to draw and record data of every Pokemon in every region.

Appearance -

Extra (Pokemon moves+levels and back stories)

- Scorbunny
• When Caspian picked Scorbunny to be his starter Pokemon, the bunny Pokemon was reluctant at first, but slowly grew to like Caspian over time, and now never leaves his side, or shoulder.
• Moveset - Double Kick, Flame Charge, Headbutt, Ember.
• Level - 24.

- Umbreon
• Umbreon was a Eevee when Caspian first met him, and he was trying to beat a flock of Taillow that was hogging all the forest berries, but didn't have strong enough moves. Caspian got very friendly with the Eevee as he tried to help him, and once night hit, the Eevee evolved into Umbreon. After evolving into Umbreon, he beat the flock of Taillow with his new dark-type moves, and got the berries back for the rest of the forest. Inspired by Caspian's kindness, he joined Caspian's team.
• Moveset - Quick Attack, Crunch, Foul Play, Throat Chop.
• Level - 43.

- Pikachu
• Pikachu was a hot-headed, but very strong Pokemon when Caspian first met him. He was simply a Pokemon looking for a good battle, so Caspian battled him with Umbreon. Pikachu ended up losing, and he was inspired by Umbreon and Caspian's friendship, so he joined his team and now constantly tries to battle the dark-type.
• Moveset - Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Dig.
• Level - 32.

- Oshawott
• Oshawott was Caspian's older brother's partner before he died of cancer. Oshawott would just stay in Andrew's room all day, sitting on the bed. When he heard that Caspian was leaving to go on a journey across different regions, Oshawott wanted to follow him. So, secretly, Oshawott snuck into Caspian's bag and waited there for a while, before popping out and joining Caspian's team.
• Moveset - Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Water Pulse, Tackle.
•Level - 19.