Chapter 3: Full of Drama!

Votes target: 30+
Comments target: 50+

[Once I complete this target in a chapter...Soon Or sooner! I will start taking your suggestions in this book. Until then let's go with flow✨]

___________________________________________________

Yasmine stood in the Principal's office and glared into the boys's soul hard!

Yes, They boys who where bullying the girl were actually sons of a big business man who has donated 2 lacs to the College.

So without any doubt, The principal had to support them.

Flashback:

After Yasmine kicked the both of them and went to the washroom.

She was crying hysterically but when she remembered her brother's words.

"Yasmine Tu toh mera strongest bacha hai na, waada kar mujhse agar kbhi bhi mujhe kuch hojata hai toh tu apna khayal rakhegi. Apni strength kam nahi hone degi aur kisi bhi obstacle se haar nahi maanegi balki usse strongly fight kregi! Tere aman bhaiya hamesha tere saath rahenge... Tere dil mea. "

She touched her heart and when felt her heartbeats, She felt as if her aman bhaiya was there with her and were asking her to not loose her strength but fight strongly with against every obstacle of life.

She wiped her tears, splashed water on her face, wiped her face and went back to class with a big smile on her face.

On the other side, The boys had complained principal about what happened and he had called Sameer.

After about 3 hours, Her karate practice was going on for the tournament when principal called her.

And baaki it's continued:

Flashback ends.

Sameer was sitting in front of thr Principal and Yasmine was standing beside him.

Principal: So as you may know, Mr. Rathod...Ms. Yasmine Rathod got into a physical fight with Mr. Kapoor's sons! Am I right kids?

The boys nodded making Yasmine more furious.

Sameer: Sir sorry to interrupt but I am sure Yasmine won't harm them without any reason. There must be a reason she got into a fight and we must inquire that firstly.

Principal: Why does it even Mr. Rathod? She kicked them and even tried to kill them.

Yasmine interrupted.

Yasmine: Sir I am sorry but I didn't try to kill them. These two boys were bullying a girl near the backyard so they had to get punished for it.

Principal: See Mr. Rathod, Look for a girl, It isn't good to be this fearless...Usse apni maryada me rehna chahiye. Ab dekhiye isne inke saath maar peet ki...Agar yehi koi aur ladka hota aur iske saath kuch galat-

Sameer: *in a harsh and anger filled voice* You don't need to worry about my sister! It's my right. So stay out of it. Also, I can very clearly see you are favouring these two morons. I won't defend whatever Yasmine did. She saved the girl whom they were bullying, And I don't feel there is any need for punishment. They were really asking for it.

Sandy Kapoor (Boy 1) : Arre sir dekh rhe hai na aap? Ladki ke maa baap nahi hai isliye zyada uchal rhi hai. Aur kya hi kr rhe the ham? Bass thodi si masti kr rhe the ek ladki ke saath. Beechme ye tapak padi.

Yasmine slapped the guy very hard.

Once.

Once more!