Chapter 4: The guilt trip.

Votes target: 30+
Comments target: 50+

And I am being real this time. Finish the target if u want the next update!
And Don't ignore this, Please do inline comments it really motivates me.
I am extremely disappointed from the response.
Long update ahead!!!
Enjoy .

Also, giving the update today, because its ATIMAHSS 's bdayy!!! Wohooooo!!
___________________________________________________

Arjun sat outside OT, As Riya was being operated.

She had got shot in her arm...And Arjun was already on a guilt trip.

This bullet was meant for him right? Why did she just come in between and take the bullet on her?!

He felt as a failure. He couldn't protect her...Second time in his life, He couldn't protect his love.

Yes, he had gradually fallen in love with her.
When she tried to break his walls, even after getting scolded by him...She cared for him like old days. But a day, after when they both had became polls apart. Arjun always felt guilty even at a mere mention of that day, But today he felt disgusted on himself for doing this that day.

Flashback:

"Happy bday arjun sir" Riya wished Arjun with a wide smile on her face.

Arjun thanked her, "Thank u riya"

Riya felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. This was the power of love, Her first love...Her arjun sir... For whom her heart beats.

Arjun was about to leave when Riya stopped him. She held his arm and he looked at her, even riya looked at her hand and quickly took it back.

Arjun turned and folded his arms. "Kya? " He asked her with his usual poker face.

Riya replied, "Sir ek minute rukiye mai abhi aayi. "

Arjun had a frown on his face but he waited there patiently for her.

Riya came back with a bouquet in her hands.

"Sir ye aapka bday gift, Muje pata nahi tha aapko waise kya pasand hai... Lekim flowers toh sabko pasand hote hi hain, toh mai taaza phulon ka subah hi ek bouquet banwa layi...Aap isko apne cabin mea rakhiyega...I hope aapko acha lage sir...Happy birthday"

Riya said with a dimple on her face, and a slight smile.

Arjun stared at the flowers... And kept staring at it for a long time.

Riya gets worried for a second and shooks him to which his glance gets broken and he looked at her.

Riya asked him, "Kya hua sir? "

But he couldn't hear it. Only thing he could hear right now was,

"White lilies, dekho na arjun kitni pyaari hain. Tumhare bday tha toh maine socha tumhe taaza phoolon ka bouquet banwa du, aakhir phool toh sabko pasand hote hain na. "

Yes, this was his roshni a few years ago.

He could resemble his roshni in her...But was right?

He was looking at her with a confused look.

Roshni and Riya's voices were ringing in his ears, He couldn't hear anything expect it.

Suddenly, flashback of the day which snatched his everything from him came before his eyes and shouts "Roshniiii".

He was totally drained right now. Tears fell from his eyes.