01 | 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐀/𝐍: this story is already one year after the Casita collapsed, means they're already sixteen here !!

.
.
.
.
.
━━━━━━━━ ༻✧༺ ━━━━━━━━

Ringggg!!

Ringggg!!

The sound of clock loudly rings throughout the bedroom, Diana softly grunts as she immediately shut the clock off, it's already morning to start her new day, i mean her usual morning routine was always the same.

She softly get up as her long wavy beautiful red hair fluttered behind her, stretching her arms as she let out a yawn. Birds singing beautifully through the tree, the red-haired smiled.

Soon a knock from her door startled her, "Mi corazon are you awake?" She heard her Tia Josefina spoke outside the door.

"Sí Tia!" Diana replied.

Josefina opened the door, and there she is, her sobrina was fixing her bed making sure it is neatly folded and tidy The fifty-two year old woman smiling softly at her sobrina, she grew up too fast and now she's already sixteen years.

Her mother will be so proud of what she was now.

"Ay you chiquita, you were supposed to take a bath now, the breakfast will grew colder." Diana chuckled as her tia slightly scolding her, "Tia i am not a little girl anymore, one more year I'll be finally entered my adulthood."

"Oh mi corazon, you don't know how hard when you entered in adulthood. It's not easy at all." Josefina chuckle while shaking her head, "now go take a bath and quickly head downstairs to eat breakfast, you know Diego aren't gonna eat when you're not there."

Diana smiles, Diego her eldest twin brother was a quiet one and prefers to be alone but she was too surprised when she found out that he was one of Camilo and Carlos friends including her eldest brother Alejandro who's also giving the same vibes as the Madrigal twins, the devil twins of Encanto.

she kinda sometimes wanted to punch Camilo's face, when he was looking at her with his cockiest face. It kinda ticked her off.

"Sure tia, i'll be downstairs in ten minutes." Josefina smiles softly then kissed her forehead. "Alright go take your time."

Diana watched her Tia closed the door the let out a soft sigh. this will be another day for her knowing Camilo and Carlos might do something so reckless again.

She quickly took a bath at her bathroom for a minutes, after she took a bath she immediately dried her hair with a pat of towel. She opened her closet that full of blue clothing but different styles, she squinted her eyes trying to find her dress that she love to use.