02 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌

━━━━━━━━ ༻✧༺ ━━━━━━━━

.
.
.
.
.
━━━━━━━━ ༻✧༺ ━━━━━━━━

A dark cold room lim only small light through the window, Sebastian sat on the couch of his room.

When was the last time he saw the twins? Right, it's already ten years, almost eleven years. Their birthday would come up and his wife death anniversary.

"Mama was furious Baste, you didn't again joined us to the breakfast earlier." He heard his eldest brother deep voice. Playing with the pearl that his daughter gave to him seven years ago.

His blue eyes held a cold ice stare on the pearl, Sebastian didn't replied to his brother as his mind were full of spiral thoughts, almost making him dizzy.

"Isn't she a bit too brazen? She must be get that from Sierra." Sebastian said lowly, he had a flashback on his wife beautiful smile but also his daughter. They looked almost the same, probably Diana's hair color.

Andrés looked at him with raised brows, he sadly smiled, "Sierra is the type of woman who leaves her lasting impression to anyone."

"If only i had the forbidden magic, i would have forgotten that peasant face." Sebastian said sternly.

Andrés slightly sweat about this topic, he knew how Sebastian was deeply hurt at the loss of his wife, but he didn't know he would go far like this.

And him mentioning the forbidden magic is something making him feel unpleasant, the forbidden magic from the Flores family was hidden for a thousand years. No one able to find it not even Maria. Many people would want to steal that magic and use it for their own greediness purposes.

"If you only gave your twins a chance, you would love them." Andrés gave his youngest brother a smile.

"Love?" Sebastian said coldly while playing a small bead of pearl in his fingers. "I've lost such an emotions long time ago."

ੈ♡‧₊˚╰►

"Okay why are we stalking your sister Alejandro?" Emiliano asked with stupefied expression. The five of them hiding in the bushes.