Chapter 4

I sat at a table for two and waited for my "knight in shining armor". Also known as my fuck buddy.

"Bo!" I looked up from my phone and there he was, standing there in all his rock star glory.

"Andy." I breathed. Why am I shaking? What the fuck Bo.

"How is it going, Bo?" He sat in front of me.

"All is good man. All is good." Then I heard a ping from his phone.

"Bo, I'm sorry I have to answer this text message." He said apologetically.

"It's okay, text away. I'm not going anywhere."

"I hope not." He smirked. I took this opportunity to study him. I mean REALLY study him. He sat in front of me and all I could think is 'wow'. This thing in front of me isn't just a person, it's pure beauty. I mean come on, who is THIS beautiful? Certainly Andy.

"Enjoying the view?" He said making me jump back into reality. I blushed.

"Of course, baby." He laughed. Even his laugh is perfect. What the hell man.

"Did you already get your coffee?"

"No I didn't. I was waiting for you. Do you want anything?" I said standing up.

"What'll you have Bo?" He asked.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"What are you having? I'm paying." Oh nononononoNO.

"Haha, you're funny."

"Babe seriously, my treat. What's it gonna be?" I had to give in.

"A caramel frappé. Venti."

"Ooo you're big on coffee I see?" He teased. Oh this one's a teaser! How fun.

"Yep." I winked.

"Alright babe. I'll be back." With that he stood up and went to order our coffees.

_______________________________________________

"W-wait so you told him to what?!" He was laughing so hard he was practically in tears.

"I told him to shove the eggplant up his tight little asshole!" I explained, obviously proud.

"Oh my god, Bo. You are something else." He chuckled. By this time he calmed down and stood up.

"It's been good Bo, but I regret to inform you that I have to get going. Band practice. Maybe I can see you again?" He smiled. His smile held somewhat of hope and I couldn't just say no.

"Okay. I'm down." I returned a smile.

"Here, I'll walk you to your car."

"Okay." We walked out and we stopped at my car.

"Well, this is my stop." I went to go open the door when I was spun around and kissed aggressively but passionately. And damn did it feel good.

"See you later, Bo." He smirked and walked away. Damn him and that infamous smirk of his.

I got into my car and drove home in shock. I was left alone with my thoughts. I got to my apartment and plopped onto my couch. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck is all I could think. Andy just kissed me, and I liked it? No wait, I loved it?! Ugh, one word.

Fuck.