Chapter 2

Andy's Pov
I heard groaning from beside me and I look over to see a girl. What happened last night?

"What happened last night?" She asked.

"We fucked, that's what happened." I retorted.

"Fuck." She groaned whilst holding her head.

"Is your head okay?"

"Not one bit."

"Would you like an asprin? I mean you may be a one night stand but I'm still nice." Damn, that sounded rude.

"I don't care and Please?" She almost begged.

"Sure just follow me." I started to get up but stopped, "Clothed, please."

"I know that, I'm not an idiot." She growled. Oo I got a feisty one.

"Whatever." I got up and went to the kitchen- Fully clothed- and got out her 'necessities'. After about 5 minutes, she finally came out, with her clothes on, and accepted the drugs I was giving her.

"Thanks." She mumbled while taking the pill.

"No problem, you know I never got your name." I pointed out.

"Why does it matter? I'm only a 'one night stand'." She said, air quoting the words 'One night stand.'

"Fine."

After minutes of silence, she finally blurted something that I couldn't catch.

"Bo."

"Excuse me?"

"Bo. My name is Bo."

"Well Bo, I'm Andy. Pleasure to fuck you."

"Oh my goodness, shut the fuck up. I was actually trying to be civil but that isn't working so I'll just get going." She grumbled.

"Wait no! I was just kidding." I turned around and grabbed my sharpie and a piece of paper. "Maybe we could talk sometime? Not as fuck buddies just as...uh... Acquaintances?"

"Uhm." She let out a sigh, "I guess."

"Great."

----------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this was a bad chapter & I'm sorry but oh well. Anyways, uhm, oh yeah, That's Bo. The girl who plays Bo is Louise Grinberg, she's a model & french actress.