Chapter 3

"So, how was it babe?"

"Don't call me that." I snarled.

Now you're probably wondering, the fuck? Who are you talking to? Well. Let's just save it for later, shall we?

"Aw don't be like that baby, I know you had a good time." He cooed.

"Shut the fuck up asshole. It was a one time thing, got it? Now shoo. Get your stuff and leave me alone." I spat. He grabbed his things and left.

"See you, baby." He winked and walked out the door.

I hugged and plopped myself on the couch when I heard my phone go off. I had a text message from an unknown number.

It read, 'Hey Bo, it's your fuck buddy. Wanna meet up at a local Starbucks or something? -Andy.' Oh god. I mean, I would decline because... well... ugh, fine.

I replied back saying, 'Hey ass, sure. À quelle heure?' You're probably thinking, what does that mean? What language is thaaaattt? Well it's French. I'm French. Whoopdeedoo.

Andy: '3h15?' Ah, a fellow French speaker.

Bo: 'Oui, bébé.' Another victim. And NO. I am not speaking homicide here. It's a game that's he's about to take part in.

Andy: 'bien que vous verrez plus tard.'

It's 1:30 now so I decided to hop in the shower and wipe away the sex feeling I had. Yes, that guy was one of my victims. You'll figure out what I'm talking about later. When I got out of the shower it was 2:15. Damn, time goes by fast. I got dressed and applied makeup to my face. Nothing dramatic just foundation, mascara, blush, and lipgloss. Then I slipped on some toms and I was off to once again greet my 'fuck buddy'.