Chapter Twenty Six-III: Choice

" Kang Taehyun, why do you hate me so much?"

Eun-Soo 's question made the boy flabbergasted. He was stunned thinking she reared this thought that he hates her. Has he been acting too harsh on the girl to create such a misunderstanding?

Eun-Soo was disappointed seeing him being quiet as well as angry. She thought to focus back on cooking and accidentally touched the hot utensil with her bare hand. 

She retreated back her hand as soon as it got in the contact of the hot boiling food container with a hiss. Taehyun widened his eyes in worry and quickly grabbed her hand with his ones.

" Are you stupid?! Why did you touch it with your bare hand?!", Taehyun yelled at her and starts observing her wound with distressed eyes.

 Although he was scolding her but the concern for her was evident, and this is what was making Eun-Soo baffled. She keeps looking at Taehyun with blank eyes.

Taehyun put her hand under the faucet and opened the tap for the water to fall on her burnt hand. 

The water was surely easing the pain but still she was gawking at Taehyun's deeply crunched brows being confused at his change of attitude.

Taehyun made her sit on the sofa and ran inside of Heeseung's room probably to ask him about the first aid kit. 

She guessed it right because after some time she saw him coming with the first aid box in his hand. He sits beside her and starts treating her wound. 

Such kind of behavior was too sudden for Eun-Soo to handle that too from Kang Taehyun.

She hissed one to two times while he was applying the ointment due to the pain. She noticed that Taehyun's eyebrows deepened every time she hissed and his hand movement on her becomes gentler as if her pain is agonizing him instead.

 Or is she overthinking? She keeps on pondering. After dressing her wound carefully and properly he looked at her and said,

" I'll take care of the things in the kitchen. You can take some rest.", Taehyun said and start walking towards the kitchen leaving a dumbfounded girl behind.

" I already cooked everything though...", Eun-Soo said in a nonchalant tone trying to sound cool. But she was having a sudden weird feeling which she tried to conceal.

Later Taehyun gave Heeseung the food to eat. Sullyoon was washing the dishes because she was wanting to contribute even for a little as she couldn't help in cooking. 

Sullyoon was peeking at Heeseung's room occasionally because she was feeling kind of unsettled as Heeseung and Eun-Soo were alone in his room at the moment.

Taehyun again went outside to attend another call. Why is he this busy today? Sullyoon was mentally complaining.

" You didn't need to come all the way here just for this. You could have normally massaged me, Didn't I give you, my number?"

Heeseung this boy really has a loud voice. Sullyoon can hear him from here.

 She saw him hearing attentively while Eun-Soo was saying something. Then Heeseung grabbed his phone and handed her.

 Sullyoon was done washing the dishes and the curiosity was killing her. So, she slowly starts walking towards them. 

But she didn't walk inside because she was thinking that she shouldn't disturb the two. She shan't invade their privacy. 

" You can let me know in advance.", Heeseung said, and Eun-Soo nodded. Sullyoon saw Eun-Soo was typing his number to her phone. So, they were exchanging numbers.