Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain

Heeseung read the task given to him by Taehyun attentively and typed his reply.

( Heeseung: Just this? Consider it done dude, Relax.

Taehyun: Thanks, Heeseung.

Heeseung: Thanking won't count you punk. I want treat.

Taehyun: Hahahaha Fine.) 

 " I know you aren't laughing or happy even though you are saying hahaha.'', Heeseung said releasing a sigh and was staring at the ceaseless rain in front of his eyes. 

 He was cursing himself for not bringing an umbrella today out of all days.

In normal days he always keeps an umbrella with him as a precaution, but he did not need to use it then. 

But today he forgot to take it with him, and it is raining, and he is trapped in front of the school building for half an hour. 

Still, he refuses to run to his house, so he won't end up drenching his new expensive jacket.

''Damn my luck.'', He exclaimed glancing at the clouds which kept gathering more and more. 

He put on his earbud in his ear and starts listening to his favorite song as well as humming.

Sullyoon was walking towards the exit noticing the rain but the masculine figure who was standing caught her attention more.

 From his humming she could decipher it right away that it was Heeseung! 

She mischievously went behind him with a giggle and he did not notice naturally as he was preoccupied in listening to songs.

'' Boo!'', She said suddenly making him flinch with a yell. 

He looked at her with wide eyes but calmed down after recognizing her, But Sullyoon started laughing hysterically seeing his horrified hamster like face.

'' You hahaha should have hahaha seen your face!'', Sullyoon exclaimed between her laughs pointing at him.

She was making fun of him, but he was just looking at her with soft gazes as well as a smile crept on his lips unknowingly seeing her laughing... 

'' Tryna hold back

You ought-ta know that

You are the one that's on my mind

Falling too fast deeply in love

Finding the magic in the colors of you~''

 The song playing in his ear kept him too indulged in another feeling but soon his heart was filling with guilt remembering how Taehyun is using her, playing with her feelings.

 He knows everything still he isn't doing anything instead helping Taehyun. 

So, he is also an accomplice, and his heart was feeling heavy due to his conscience.

'' You seem to be in a good mood today.'', Heeseung said.

'' Of course! Taehyunie was nice to me all day long. I had begged you to give me his number but you cold ass had turned me down. Now see! He gave me his number voluntarily! You said I had no chance with him, but he also gave me his pictures willingly!'', Sullyoon starts bluffing confidently with a huge smile in a mockery tone. 

Heeseung was looking at her pitying her feeling his conscience eating him up.

'' Fine. I lost. Happy now?'', Heeseung replied flatly and darted his eyes back to the rain.

 Sullyoon was confused at his demeanor because he is looking way too quiet than his usual self-making her wonder.

'' Anyway, why are you still here?'',  Sullyoon asked.