Chapter Twenty Six-II: Uncertainty!

'' What is it, Lisa?'', Chae young asked while crossing her arms on her chest although she could already apprehend about what this sudden meeting was for.

 Lisa was looking at her with serious expressions.

'' Chae, what was with that behavior that time you did with Jungkook? Care to explain?'', Lisa asked in a stern tone making Chae young a bit astonished.

'' Lisa, why are you charging at me for my conduct at Jungkook like a typical wife as if you two have that type of couple relationship?!!! '', Chae young asked in the heat of anger making Lisa speechless for some brief moment. But then she replied in a calm mind.

'' Don't overturn the topic, Park Chae Young! I am noticing for a long time that you have some grudges towards Jungkook. You even scolded Beomgyu for coming to our house and today your action shocked me. How could you backstab Jungkook and take stand for that Kai guy who was spouting nonsense regarding him?'', Lisa questioned her slowly losing her calm demeanor.

'' I am not backstabbing anyone Lisa in fact Kai is my classmate. And this time Jungkook was in the wrong side. He is such a two-faced person and did so much disgusting things you don't even know. And on the other side, it's you who is supporting a backstabber!'', Chae young exclaimed and truthfully looking frustrated whilst Lisa was losing her control on herself little by little. 

She was not able to hear such rubbishes against Jungkook after hearing his explanation for everything. Although she trusted him even before hearing his explanation. 

'' You don't know about him properly so better not judge him by hearing the story from one side. You know that Kai's this action ruined his life and also dragged me in the mess of this marriage as well? Jungkook is not a backstabber.'', Lisa said in a firm warning tone indicating her to stop here. 

Chae young let go off a huff losing her temper more unable to counter her, as it was the truth that Lisa was dragged into this mess due to the mishap. But she was too angry to admit that now.

'' Don't act like Jungkook's savior Lisa! He doesn't deserve it. And he is a backstabber and that you are being ignorant making this cloudier!'', Chae young said making Lisa crunched her brows.

'' Chae young, there is surely something you are hiding from me. Your increasing hatred towards Jungkook is seeming very abnormal to me and there is surely a good reason for it. Tell me.'', Lisa said holding her arms making Chae young fall into deep trouble.

'' Jungkook cares for me very much. Nobody has ever treated me as nice as he did in my entire lifetime. He tolerated all of my misconducts, misbehaviors, tantrums! Even after I have hurt him a lot of times, he didn't step back from forgiving me after I once apologized to him. 

So, why will I stay away from a guy like him huh?! Why won't I try to protect the guy who have been my savior from the very beginning? Even during that amusement park incident where I was having panic attacks due to my past trauma, he was the one who saved me and from then he has been the one to bring me out from my dark life.

 Then why will I consider a guy like him a backstabber?!!!!'', Lisa asked urging her pushing Chae young off her limit.

'' Huh what a joke!!! Do you know that your understanding, caring, loving guy Jungkook was the one to make you go through that dark trauma hell! Jungkook was the one who planned that power supply to cut off to get back at you because you troubled him a lot! Also, he was the one who acted like your so-called savior. I have been urging him a lot to confess to you but guess what?! He still did not! Kai said every word right regarding him! At a time, he is the one to protect you also he is the one who is destroying you! He is just a TWO-FACED PERSON! '', Chae young finally bashed out the words which have been urging her a lot to tell Lisa.