Chapter 16: Fine's plan is revealed

We see someone within a room playing what seems like a guitar. We then cut to the person inside the room playing a guitar as he was in his moment when he hear some noises coming from outside. Suddenly his room shook which he make his way to the door and open it.

He poke his head out and he sees everyone running away while he can feel shaking going on as the base is under attack. He was calm however as he sigh and then said.

???: So much for my break.

He walks over to his counter and opens a draw and pull out his desire driver. Once he have it he make his way to where the action is happening while researchers and personnel rushes by him as he soon disappeared within the crowd.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

There was a explosion that sent Tycoon and Buffa flying as they roll into the cafeteria. Everyone within the cafeteria ran away while both buffa and Tycoon stood up and stare at the hole.

Soon Ryoko or Fine came through the hole and looks at the tow riders. Buffa and Tycoon were about to fight when suddenly Fine turn and blocks Genjuros punch and then tossed him towards the riders which they catch him.

Buffa: You okay?

Genjuro: I'm okay.

Fine: I am surprised that you two figure our my identity. I have to congrat you.

Tycoon: I can't believe you are Fine this whole time! After what we've been through!

Genjuro: Ryoko this isn't really you isn't it.

Fine: I hate to disappoint you but I am. Now then.

Then Genjuro pushes Buffa and Tycoon back as Fine have long mechanical blades and begins to slash at Genjuro. He stood strong but then a blade impaled him through the stomach.

He coughs out blood while Fine smirked but then Buffa cuts it off which Genjuro fell on one knee.

Buffa: Get out of here and get to safe room with the rest! We can deal with her!

Genjuro: B-But.

Tycoon: Yeah we got this! Now go!

Genjuro couldn't let them fight Fine but with no choice he has to. He runs off while Buffa and Tycoon each pull out their fever buckles.

Buffa: Good thing Tsumuri gave use these before all of this.

Tycoon: Right! Let's do this!

Desire drivers: Revolve on.  Set fever!

They then pull down the lever as the slot spins around and around until it selected their each forms.

Desire deivers: Golden fever! Jackpot hit! Golden fever.