human Airy

The pic w/ short hair is him in the waiting room for the second time

Now a yap session about death and scars in the object show/hfjone universe

Let's start with, the objects (this could go for human aus too)

Scars are simple, if a scar was bad enough to leave a "mental scar" then it stays after recovery. But let's say it was a bad scar but the object (when they died) didn't really have any connection to it. Well the scar would shrink and be the way the object sees/feels it is. Like Airy's scar for example. After he dies and goes to the waiting room, the scar is only a little one over his eye.

Now death scars are similar. Think Liam's lightning scar. If their death was particularly memorable or extreme or unexpected, it will leave a scar in the waiting room. But same for the normal scars, it might be diluted.

Now let's talk human au. How do clothes/hair transfer over in the waiting room? (Some of this isn't specifically human au, it's just easier to work with for me. But some works for objects too)

I'm gonna use Airy as an example

When one dies in their universe (the universe they were born in) they look the same as they did when they passed in the waiting room. But when one dies in a universe that is not their own, they look how they died in their universe. (This works w/ hair and body but not clothes)

So Airy had short hair when he died in his universe. But it grew out in the forest dimension. When he died there, he had short hair in the waiting room and was a younger version of himself.

But this doesn't work for clothes. Airy's hat for example. He didn't have it when he died the 1st time. He got it in the forest dimension. So when he died, it stayed with him.

K that's basically it. I had these ideas for like a year now. Just never wrote it down.

Let me know your thoughts on my thoughts :)