~Still Quinn's Pov ~
It was a Sunday morning and honestly it was just like another day for me. I got up, brushed my teeth and had my bath. I dressed up and went downstairs where I met my dad watching a football match "Good morning dad, Where's mom?" "Oh good morning hun, tour mom and your aunt went shopping " "This early?" "Yeah they'll be back late " I just went over to the kitchen to make breakfast when I saw something on the table

 I dressed up and went downstairs where I met my dad watching a football match "Good morning dad, Where's mom?" "Oh good morning hun, tour mom and your aunt went shopping " "This early?" "Yeah they'll be back late " I just went over to the kitchen...

It looked so delicious...I wanted to grab it but then I saw a note next to it

The Letter~

Dear Quinn,
I know you'll most likely come to the kitchen to make breakfast because am gone but I already did that. I hope you love it I made some for your brother to....

I looked over to the side and saw Damien's breakfast 'Clever mom' I said in my head and continued reading

anyways I have to go, I'll see you later at night....bye enjoy yourself!
                                                                                               Love Mom❤

I threw the paper in the waste been cause why not and took the toast to the dining table to eat where I met Damien, he was on his phone as usual so I just sat opposite him and ate "So you excited about your new school" he said as he glaced at me and looked back at him phone "Not really, I mean your ganna be there so..." I said not bothered "Great, also GG told you about the school right?" How did he know? "I know she's the type to do that " he added "Yeah she did" he stood up with his empty plate "Then you'll be fine, just stay away from Harper, she's not worth being wasting time on " he said and left to the kitchen 'people really hate this girl huh?' I thought as I continued eating.

Later that day
'It's beautiful' I said as I looked at my amazing painting, I've been working for it for about like six months now and was now ready to place it on my wall. I stood up and took a small stool I had in my room to put high things in the wall, yeah I know...am pretty short but I honestly don't care. I took my painting and placed it on the wall, it was big and heavy but I managed to put it on the wall and honestly it looked so beautiful from a distance

 I took my painting and placed it on the wall, it was big and heavy but I managed to put it on the wall and honestly it looked so beautiful from a distance

(Author: All credit goes to the owner of the picture not me guys)

I sat on my bed 'Hmm maybe I could sell it one day I thought to myself then I heard a knock on the door "Come in!" I shouted for the person to here and my door slowly opened and I saw GG standing there as she shut the door and put her right hand behind her back "What are you doing here? " I asked suprised "Oh nothing much really, I just came for a visit to see you but then I saw that your uniforms are finally here ~~" I looked at her in shock and amazement as I saw her slowly bring out her right hand out " I jumped off my bed and ran towards her as she gave me the uniform, they were like 5? "The white is for Mondays, blue Tuesdays,  Red (sports uniform) Wednesday , white again for Thursdays and then Purple Fridays " I stared at her blankly " Then, what about the light green?" "Oh that? Thats for our weekly adventures out in the wild" she smiled at me "Were also going to be going for escortions often which will include our normal cloths so be ready!" She added, wow so much activities.

    "Thanks " "No problem, our jackets/cardigans can be anyone we want" she said as she sat on my bed then her attention quickly shifted to the painting that I just placed "Woah! Don't tell me this is the painting you've been working on for the past six months " I chucked a bit "Yeah, just placed it not too long before you came in here, you like it ?" "I love it!!" She said as she opened her open to take a picture of it. I dropped the uniforms she brought for me at the other side out my bed as I brought out my big obviously black suitcase and placed it at the middle of my bed, I unzipped it and started arranging, my clothes, shoes, uniforms, snacks and even drawing equipments. I just started arranging my inner clothes when I saw GG doing the same "I also came her to help you pack your stuff for tomorrow " "Haven't you packed yours??" "Yeah but u can't be in your room and sit down while your arranging your cloths all by yourself, it's mean" I smiled at her "Thank you".

  A few hours later we were finally done and it filled 3 suitcases, 2 big ones and 1 small one, we placed the three of them near my door before finally jumping and landing onto my bed "Am so exhausted!!" GG said with a big sigh " I wish I could sleep here instead, walking back home from her is ganna be really challenging for a sleepy person like me" she said while snuggling onto one of my plushies. I pulled at my phone and dialed her mom's number "Hello Miss Ginger?, yh can you like GG stay for the night and maybe bring her suitcases tomorrow yeah thanks, bye!" I said and hung up at looked over at GG who was staring at me with a big smile on her face "What can I do without you" "Um nothing duhh" I said sarcastically "QUINN! GINA! COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER" I heard mom yell from downstairs. GG and I went downstairs where we saw Mom, dad, Aunt Ellie and Damien at the dinning table, when we sat down i decided to ask Aunt Ellie if she could allow GG to join us "Hey Aunt Ellie,  can GG join us to go to Asia, it will make it easier and faster for her mom?" "Sure, anything for your friend" she said with a smile "I don't mind" Damien added "Yeah cause I never asked if you did Damien " I said rolling my eyes at him "Come on Quinn, be nice to your brother..." GG said, why is she on his side "Yeah yeah whatever " I said while I put cooked meat in my mouth.

   After eating GG and I went back to my room and soon we headed to bed.

Hope yall love it!!