4:We're here...

~Quinn's Pov ~
This was it, today was the day I'll leave my country to school in a different country and even better Asia. We just finished checking in and was preparing to go to the waiting area when I quickly gave my mom and dad a quick hug "Bye my queen" my mom said "Bye mom, bye dad" I said and quickly went to catch up with Damien and the others. I sat down for like 1 hour and I was about to dose off when we finally heard our plane's name(Author: sorry I don't know if it's the planes name you hear or not hehe😅) and we went on a line and soon I was on the plane trying to look for my seat. I looked around and found out Aunt Ellie, GG and Damien got a seat next to each other and I was next to the window which ment someone who I completely didn't know would be next to me. I was so mad[well kinda but not too much] but I just placed my small bag in the carry on and then sat down as I stared at the window.

Soon I sensed someone had sat next to me but I didn't bother to look cause I didn't wanna talk to some old dude (I don't hate old people it's just I wasn't in the mood okay? ). In a few minutes later the flight attendance came over at the front of the plane and showed us the instructions on how fasten out seat belts and soon we heard the pilot announce our take off. Suddenly the plane started moving and I don't know what happened but my heart started racing, almost like I was 'afraid?' No way! I tried pulling myself together 'Okay calm down Quinn, just breathe...' I whispered to myself. Shit if Im afraid of heights but why the sudden heart race, then the plane was about to finally take off fully and damn i felt like dying, I couldn't feel my legs 'SHIT!!'
"Are you okay??" I heard from the person beside me but I couldn't look because of how scared I was "I-I am fine" I suddenly felt someone hold my hand and when I was finally able to look up I was looking a man, skew a man he was like my age if not older "No your not, I can hear you murmur to yourself" shit was I that loud "is it because of the height,cause if so you shouldn't be staying near the window" I pulled my hand out of his grip "I'm f-f-fine" and then I looked out side the window but immediately I tried doing that i regretted it instantly cause at that point the plane shook a bit and I'm pretty sure I almost screamed, I then turned my attention to 'him ' who was still staring at me then he started laughing 'Wth...' "Why are you laughing?!? It isn't funny! " i said embarrassed "Okay if you say so " he said with a chuckle.

After a while we started talking and when the plane was about to land I didn't even know hours had passed by so fast and I waved bye to him before I left. When Damien,GG, Aunt Ellie and I got off the plane we waited at the airport for Aunty's Driver and it was a black limo, why wasn't I shocked. We entered and we soon got on the road and honestly Asia looked pretty, beautiful actually. We kept on driving till we reached a tall beautiful mansion

(Author:  Can we just pretend this kind of house is in Asia please? -_-)

(Author: Can we just pretend this kind of house is in Asia please? -_-)

When the limo parked in the garage the ,maids at the house led Damien, GG and I to our rooms and mine looked beautiful just exactly what I wanted

"Thanks" I said to the maid that helped me inside as she nodded and left. I took off my shoes and sat on my bed thinking of how my school would look like when I got a text from Aunt Ellie...

~Aunt Ellie 😘❤~: You can come down for dinner by 8 and then head to bed, ill send you to school tomorrow.

'Ha, typical aunty' i said in my said in my head when I heard my door burst open. I jumped up and saw GG by the door wearing a beautiful dress that I think she got from her closet

"The room your aunt's maid put me in was so big, and when I checked the closet it was even bigger so I had to try on one of the gowns!" She said as she twerd around pft girls I said while i rolled my eyes

"Aunt Ellie said we should go down for dinner soon and then head to bed for school tomorrow" I said standing up and heading for our dining room. I ate up and later went to bed