The first strike (spoiler)

Its been a week now since the dinner with the Wayne Family, Marinette and Damian are slowly reconnecting going on dates and him taking her around Gotham showing her places. The bluenette girl not only wriggled her way into one of the Wayne's hearts but all of them. She was able to hangout with any of them no awkward tension at all even Alfred.

The tabloids and the reporters were sent into a frenzy at seeing the so called 'Ice - Prince' of Gotham City smiling and happy. It was something new to them and this was all thanks to a mysterious girl who he seemed to be hanging around with and going on dates to some fancy restaurants and cute little cafes. While the mysterious girl's name was left unknown the citizens of the crime ridden city had officially dubbed her as the 'Sunshine Princess' that melted the one and only Damian Wayne's heart.

x-x-x-x-x

They had reached the carnival a while back and all of them where playing games and talking to one and another everyone enjoyed themselves even Bruce was talking to Kate at the moment.

Sadly their fun was cut short when they heard huge blasting noises people yelling. The Wayne's all exchanged glances and nodded. So they decided to make the M team hide in two cars while they said they would hide in the other cars. Soon all if the Wayne's were changed into their vigilante outfits while Barbara had taken the nearest Zeta tube to the Batcave logging on to the security feed and opening up a few more tabs. 

x-x-x-x-x

"I AM DESPAIR QUEEN-" they heard her voice echo out.

"Despair Queen well thats truly something." Empress mumbled.

x-x-x-x-x

The scene in front of them was something to say the least. The streets were filled wit chaos people running everywhere seeking shelter while in the middle of the chaos stood Despair Queen she adorned a haunting blend of her former jester costume and a menacingly regal outfit. Dark flowing robes mix with red and black jester patterns. Her yes glowed with a vengeful light. She held a scepter in her hand that sent out some sort of energy blasts. 

x-x-x-x-x

LUCKY CHARM !!" Ladyluck said and from the sky falling down into her hands was an underwater scanner covered in red entirely and black spots.

"An underwater scanner ?" Pegasus says analyzing the object. 

x-x-x-x-x

Thats it for now I've been working on this chapter for weeks trying to make it a good  akumatization and making sure its perfect. I hope you all enjoy it when I release it soon...considering exams are next week.

considering exams are next week

BUG OUT 

🐞