Chapter 3

Silverstream's POV

Today is the day of the meeting with Riverclan, Bluestar chose Fireheart, Whitestorm, Silverstream, Graystripe and Sandstorm. They met Riverclan at the sunningrocks, Bluestar gave a polite nod to Crokedstar to let him speak first. "as everyone knows Graystripe from Thunderclan and Silverstream from Riverclan broke the warrior code severely". "To add on top of that they decide to have kits together, I say banish them".  Bluestar stepped up to Crookedstar "That would make sense Crookedstar, but if you banish them they probably join another clan". "I say they choose either Riverclan or Thunderclan to settle in but, for punishment, they will be stripped of their warrior names and be made into apprentices until we can trust them to understand the warrior code. "hmm I guess you are right" He turned to me and Graystripe what clan will you choose?" Silverstream scuffled her paws nervously "I choose to stay in Thunderclan" Gasps came from the crowd of cats mainly Riverclan. Crookedstar look betrayed "then that's decided Crookedstar, I will take care of them as well as you have," Bluestar said. She turned around and signalled with a flick of the tail the Thunderclan warriors left, heading back to the camp. "My new camp" Silverstream thought as Graystripe padded beside her beaming, brushing pelts. This a new chapter in my life...