Ep 7: Party Time

JJ POV:

"Walk me through it one more time." I asked John B as I held up the map.

"Okay, right there." John B points to South America, "That's where they're taking him. That's the site of the idol."

"You pointed to just South America, you understand that, right?" I asked him sarcastically

"Yep." He nodded agreeing

I look at him confused for a moment, "That's all you know? He's somewhere is South America?" I let out a sigh of disbelief, like seriously.

"That's why we're going to the professor's house. Look he was at the site."

"Okay, so happy we have the map then." I tell him sarcastically and I let it go but then his words dawned on me.

"Wait. Whoa, whoa! We're going to a house right now with a dead body in it? That.... that's where we're going?" I said freaking out

"Yeah."

"And if the cops show up, you know what that makes us look like?" I asked him and he just nodded and said yes.

"Okay, just making sure." I tell him. I can't believe that I'm about to go through with this, i just hope that the cops don't show up. Na-na will kill me.

"Can we make it quick though? Just in and out, Na-na will kill me later if I'm late." I tell him as he pulls onto the side of the road and up to the house.

We get out and quickly go through the yard to the door, John B opens it and steps inside and I follow behind closing the door behind me, checking to make sure no one saw us.

"His body's gone. Sowell was right here." John B said staring at the table, I looked into the room confused, "And Sowell was the...."

"The professor" he tells me and I just nod

"Right. No, I know what happened. They've already been here John B. They sent in the sweepers and now probably decontaminated this entire room." I tell his cause obviously it's been messed with

" There's probably nothing left, we should get out of here"

"Maybe there's something" He tells me but I'm not buying it.

"Okay," I said giving him the benefit of the doubt, "what are we looking for then?"

"Anything that has to do with an archaeological dig."

"Oh, thanks, John B. That really narrows it down"

"I'm trying" he tells me but I turn away and started to look around the room, "Anything. Alrighty. Fricking anything." I mumbled as I started to actually look around the place, I start searching through some papers.

"Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't leave your fingerprints, bro." I say taking out a rag and wiping everything that I just touched off, "This is a live crime scene, dude"

"Yeah, you know, actually I'm just gonna look in the kitchen." I tell him heading to the kitchen, "No one ever checks the fridge."

"Yeah, go for that, man."

I make it to the kitchen and I open the fridge and I started to dig around in it. It was mostly boring stuff in here, except for this chicken which I happily dug into.

"JJ!" I hear John B call my name and I immediately get up and look at him.

"What is it? Snack time? What are we doing?" He said coming over to me

"You know what? I feel very judged right now" I tell him still holding on my chicken leg

"Sure"

"Alright. There's an entire bird in here that'll just go to waste, okay? I'm not gonna let that happen. It's not like I'm stealing it." I explained to him, "No one else is gonna eat. I was like "I'll take the nutrients that this beautiful bird gives me and fill the tank, alright?"