🌧️Conrad 🌧️ shock

Trigger warnings include weapon in a hospital setting, hospital environment, alcohol abuse, abortion
(mention of abortion) Language, illness,threat of violence.

"Twins, you're having twins Sky! And we get one of each, could this be more perfect!" I say, as Skylar helps me get back into my hospital bed.. She seems like she might be in shock, but before I press her about it, her phone rings.. "Sorry, it's my dad, I'll be back soon." She sighs. She goes out in the hallway and speaks softly, but I can tell something is going on, just by the tone of her voice.. "Sure, Dad I can be home in 20 minutes, tell Mom to feel better, okay!" Then something very strange happens, a Guy just appears in my hospital room, as if by magic or something.. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SKYLAR!" the guy who reeks of alcohol screams. Skylar chooses that exact moment to come back into my hospital room, "Adam, whatever this is about, I promise we can talk it through, I won't involve my dad, or Jacob, or my grandpa Nyx, just you and me, it's our issue to sort out anyway.." She says, and she's eerily calm, her phone rings again, and she and I both startle at the noise, but she makes no move to answer it.. "Adam is this about the pregnancy?" She says, still very calm. "Let's go somewhere and talk..." "NO, BITCH! I'M HERE TO END... " He trails off pointing a shotgun at her stomach, I feel my hands start trembling, and in a few seconds my entire body is trying to shake apart, a wolf's growl raising from my throat, in my new form I leap off of the bed, easily knocking him away from my Sky, using the side, he held the gun with, Sky carefully picked up the gun from the floor, quickly removing the bullets..
Then someone else is there with us, instinctively a warning growl rumbles out of my throat. "This is my grandpa Nyx, Con it's okay!" She says, stroking my face. "Do you think you can calm down enough to change back?!" She asks me gently. My wolf grumbles. "Holy fuck! You're Embry Call's son!!" Her grandfather says astonished.

I rub, my head against Skylar's neck gently, and she nuzzles me back, burying her face in my fur.. "We're okay, thanks to you, it's okay to change back.." I whimper, pressing my nose to her bump, softly. "The babies are fine I promise! Baby, we're safe now.. Nyx is handling Adam, unless you didn't hurt yourself?!" I huff nuzzling her again, and a rumbling sound comes out of me that would be the equivalent of laughter if I had to guess. She gives me a playful glare, oh so now you're laughing at me?! You'll pay for that one later. She says teasingly. "Con do you like your wolf is that why you don't want to change back?!" She wonders.. How do I explain to her that I can feel my entire body healing without being able to talk to her? I lay my head in her hands, and start this rough purring noise. "Are you trying to tell me it feels good to be a wolf?!" I carefully nod my head at her.

 "Are you trying to tell me it feels good to be a wolf?!" I carefully nod my head at her

(Conrad's wolf form ⬆️)

(Skylar's POV)

****
After a few minutes Grandpa appears back in Conrad's room, with Tilly Jacob, and Embry
Conrad makes a warning sound in the back of his throat... "Shh, this is my family, and my pack, they won't hurt you.." I explain calmly, as my stomach flips,as the adrenaline of the situation we were just in start rapidly fading.. "please nobody move, just let Conrad calm down." I say, then bolt to the bathroom, throwing up, I barely made it to the toilet.. "Shit! Sky, I'm here babe, just breathe. I feel him gather my hair, in his hand, "can someone find a hair tie?" I groan.. "Go away! you don't need to see this!!" I say, gagging again. "No chance, Sky." He says calmly. "I don't feel good.." I whine.. "it's okay, what can I do?" He wants to know. "I'm hot." He wets a paper towel, putting it on my neck.. My breathing settles, "thank you.." I say gently, leaning back into him, once the nauseousness passes. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I worry. "No, I'm pretty sure I completely healed while I was in my wolf form." That makes me emotional, and I stupidly start crying.. "Baby, what's the matter?'' "You're really feeling better?" I ask, my voice breaks, with the tears, that have no plan of stopping.. "Yes, I really do feel better.." he promises. "God, that makes me so happy!" He chuckles softly, wiping my face with his thumbs.. After a few minutes, someone pounds on the door.. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" My dad demands..  "Yeah, dad give me a minute.." I hear him grumble unhappily.. I stand up, rinsing my mouth out rinsing my mouth out, before I decide to grab my toothbrush and quickly brush my teeth because my mouth felt so awful.. I spit, saying "Conrad, I'll be out in just a minute, maybe my dad will calm down if you go out of here before me." he rolls his eyes at me, but goes out into the main hospital room, and I hear him explain that I got sick, and am brushing my teeth.. "Did you - are you imprinted to her?" Embry wants to know. "Yes! So don't even try to  separate us!" I hear him say, his tone very possessive.  "You know she's pregnant with a baby that isn't yours?" I hear my dad say, and his tone is growly.. I come out of the bathroom,then, hoping to stop the testosterone fest. "Actually daddy, it's twins, I'm having two babies,a girl and a boy..  I tell him. "And as far as I'm concerned they're mine!" Conrad says, adamantly.