🌸 Skylar🌸 our first time

this chapter will contain sexual content, language, and the importance of consent.. ‼️ this chapter is pure smut,if that bothers you feel free to skip this chapter ‼️

"So you mean we're alone for the next few hours?" I ask Conrad.. "Yes Babygirl.." he says, his voice has gone husky, full of desire.. "Good, I've wanted you since I knew you were healing, and I wouldn't hurt you, and my hormones are driving me crazy.." I kiss him gently, then pull back slightly, asking "are you sure? I want to be positive that this is what we both want.." I say. "Yes, absolutely I want to." Conrad murmurs.. he picks me up, and carries me to my bedroom, gently putting me down, spreading his body over mine, but is careful not to put weight on my bump, yanking my shirt over my head.. Then seconds later he laces our fingers together, firmly pressing mine into the mattress, as we devour each other's mouths, after another few minutes, Conrad's hot,wet kisses move to my neck, followed soon to kisses to my cleavage, I whimper and wriggle, he chuckles softly, his breath, coming out in such a way that cause my nipples to harden, "that's my girl so responsive." "Con let me touch you please," I plead. "Not yet my sweet girl, I like having you at my mercy.." He takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks, and it sends pleasure right to my core, he lets go with a pop, running his tongue along it giving me a little nip, and that's all it takes for me to explode, Conrad finally lets my hands go, so he can use his hand to stroke me though my orgasm.. his hand down my sweat pants over my lacy panties.."you're so damn beautiful Skylar!" He pulls my pants and underwear off, kissing down my stomach, and then just as I'm coming back to earth I feel him start eating me out, this gives me not one but two more orgasms.. all without him being inside me.. he's driving me insane in the best way, "tell me you're mine, if you want to feel me inside of you.." he says his voice a demanding purr..  "I'm yours!" I manage my voice horse, he kisses the corner of my mouth, and I taste myself, "you're mine!" He says then finally lets our bodies come together..
"Con!'' I scream coming undone, and as I feel him follow me, it only heightens my pleasure..  we stay intertwined, for a little while longer, neither of us wanting to break the connection. I caress his chest lazy, just enjoying the feeling of us.. a moment later I yawn, and Conrad gets up, "I'll be right back to clean you up Babygirl," he kisses me passionately, and then hurries to the bathroom, I'm nearly asleep when I feel him getting back into bed with me, he gently cleans me with a warm washcloth, then carefully wraps his body around mine, hands cuddling my belly, I sigh  contentedly..