Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When opened my eyes, two very large gems like eyes were staring at me. Those eyes belonged to a small blue haired boy. He was around my age and had an eye patch on his left eye. He seemed to b of high status. When he noticed that I woke up, he said," Good morning my lady, Yuki. My name is Ciel Phantomhive, the earl."

I said," Oh hello earl... However, where am I? And why am i here at your house?"

He said," You are just like me Yuki. I was caught in a fire and my parents were murdered. People locked me up in a cage tortured me. That was the day I met Sebastian and formed a contract with me. A contract that Sebastian will help me kill the people who set my house on fire. In return for that, I have to give him my soul later. I'm sure you know what I am talking about don't you?"

I said," Yes earl, I know very well what you are talking about. Thank you so much for letting me stay at your mansion my lord."

“Oh please, that's the best I can do for you. But, just simply call me Ciel. From today, you will be like my twin sister. Your name now shall be Yuki Phantomhive. I know this may be a very big change for you but are you OK with it?" said Ciel.

I answered," Ummm ok.... Ciel. Thank you for all your kindness. Your hospitality is too much for a girl like me." Ciel smiled a very bright smile and told me to wash up. I went to the bathroom and I took a very nice bath. Then, I noticed that my injuries have healed. When I got out of the bathroom with a towel around my body, a very handsome looking young man was in the room. I screamed in surprised.

The man said," Oh my, I am truly sorry for this my lady. Let me introduce myself again, I am Sebastian Michaelis and I am glad to be serving you as one of my masters from today, lady earl Yuki Phantomhive. I came to your room to leave your dress. Please change and I will be waiting to show you around the mansion.

I said," Thank you very much; I will be ready in a moment." I changed very fast in a very pretty dress, dried my hair and went outside. Sebastian was waiting for me and he took me around the house. I met the gardener, Finnian, the maid, Maylene, and Bard, the chef. They welcomed me very kindly.