Chapter 6

Ciel's POV

What have I done??? I just kissed Yuki! I lost my composure because that ALOIS had set hands on her. I don't know why I feel this way!! 

"My Lord, it seem to me that you are getting quite attatched to our lady, Yuki", said Sebastian as walked into my room.

"Was it you? The presense I felt in Yuki's room?", I replied sternly. 

"You must understand... I'm simply doing my job, protecting you from possible dangers this new individual in your life may bring", responded Sebastian as ambiguously as ever. 

"Are you implying that Yuki will bring danger in my life? How can she? She's someone I sympathized with and picked up just in case she may be of use to me in the future!", I retaliated. 

"My Lord, you mustn't forget that although I am one hell of a butler, I too am one hell of a Demon. I can read the human mind as if it is written down in a book. I sense that you are slowly straying away from your revenge... perhaps it is lady Yuki who is causing this change?"

"Impossible! Nothing can be more important to me than avenging father and mother!"

"I hope what you say is true. But my Lord, if I sense any more distractions in your heart, the contract will weaken. If this occurrs, I will have to take measure to set things right again. I will not lose the unique soul I have been personally cultivating to a mere human girl that I made a contract on a whim. She is just a simple snack, nothing compared to your soul, a one of a kind delicacy," Sebastian warned as he slowly walked out without making eye contact. 

Damn... What is that crazy demon thinking?? ME.. STRAYING AWAY FROM MY REVENGE?? Impossible. Yuki can't possibly change my goals I had after the death of my parents. I scoffed as I began to get in bed.

(What Ciel did not know at that time was that his ice cold heart was slowly being melted by a mysterious force).....