02

“why is your eyeliner wack?”bachira asked making the girl dramatically gasp. “bitch it is?”she stopped walking and grabbed her mini mirror that she always carries, and looked at her eyeliner.

“bitch it is”she said and rolled her eyes. “that's okay, i can fix it later”she shrugged and kept walking, not waiting for the boys.

“is she always like that?”eita asked, pointing at the girl ahead. “always”bachira responded and ran to catch up to her.

“i wear eyeliner, want me to fix it for you?”shidou walked up to the two and grinned, looking down at aki. “no thanks, i can fix it”that made the boy just kept on grinning and walked beside her.

as they reached reo's cars, yes, cars, they hopped on. “bro, megu is right you're nasty rich”she looked at reo who only shrugged. she sat beside bachira of course and rin at her left side.

the ride to the mall was...... very loud. especially the second car where shidou is. the first car can hear that blonde antenna freak, even a few meters ahead.

“ugh, it's like he can never shut the fuck up”rin muttered beside her making her giggle. “you really don't like him, huh?”

“nah, he's a fucking prick”rin said with his cold, distant voice with a hint of annoyance. “hmm, but he's still cool. sorry rin”

rin just shrugged and looked out the window. she decided to talk to the guys inside the car instead. inside was of course reo, nagi, rin, bachira and isagi.

after 30 minutes of driving, they've finally arrived at the mall. “wah, it's been long since i went to the mall”she said making bachira react.

“are you for real? what are you doing with your life”she only looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. “bitch, i have school and i have night shifts at the cafe! do you really think i have time to run around? no!”

as they went inside, aki grabbed reo by the arms and dragged him inside a store that sells kpop albums. “you said you will buy it to me, sooooooo”she smiled widely at him.

he only shook his head and let out a chuckle. “you're lucky, you're cute. go pick anything you want”and with that, she ran to grab every variety of the album ‘this man’ by jeonghan x wonwoo (pls stan seventeen) and also a bunch of albums from seventeen.

“are you sure? i might buy the whole store, reo”she looked at him with stacks of albums in her hands. reo just laughed and gave her a shopping cart. “yes, yes, go before i change my mind”

she smiled widely and put the albums on the cart, “thanks, love ya!”that made reo wide eyed for a bit and only chuckled softly to himself. he looked back to see the others outside, conversing by themselves waiting for them. and the others' gazes filled with envy, he only smirked and went to look at her having the time of her life.

“reo! it's 50 albums in total!”reo gasped. this girl is going to be the death of me, he thought before going over the cashier and gave his credit card.

as they went around the mall, they got inside the arcade which was nagi's idea and they stayed there for an hour and a half. after that, they went to eat at a restaurant and almost got kicked out because shidou and rin is at it again. and lastly, they went to the area of the mall where they can hang out in a big circle and sit on the grass.

“man i'm beat”she said as she casually leaned on karasu's shoulders, making the boy softly smile while looking at her. “we haven't introduced each other yet, oh my god”isagi exclaimed, making everyone look at each other.

“ah right, how about we do it now?”bachira suggested. “yep! i'll go first”she sat up straight and cleared her throat.

“my name is aki yamada, i am 17, i like cats and i have two of them named sua and ane. and ugh, i think that's it”

everyone chuckled at her introduction and almost immediately said hi to her. next to aki was rin, so he introduced himself.

“i'm rin itoshi. i'm the better itoshi”

“boring!”bachira booed him. “unoriginal!”hiori clapped back. “sae my pookie is better!”shidou shouted.

rin just gave them his middle finger and rolled his eyes. “the name is isagi yoichi”isagi smiled at her.

“he's gay”karasu said. “he's so gay for kaiser!”eita shouted. “i fucking hate kaiser, he's a clown!”isagi yelled back.

“eita otoya. hi babygirl”he winked making aki laugh. “don't be fooled! he's a player!”chigiri commented. “i swear, he has a new girl every week”aryu rolled his eyes, in a glam way of course. “why are you even alive?”yukimiya said as he fixed his glasses, making aki look at him.

“karasu tabito”he held his hand out to shake. she gladly took his hands and admired his face a bit too long, making him smirk. “ah! sorry! your mole is too distracting”she awkwardly laughed and pulled away from his hands.

“he's a crow!”reo stuck his tongue out at him. “booo!”nagi just wanted to say it. nagi then adjusted himself comfortable before looking at aki with a small smile. “i'm seishiro nagi”

“he's so lazy!”

“him and reo are gay for each other!”

well that made aki gasp. reo and nagi looked at her and shaked their heads no.

“i'm mikage reo”

“the richest person here!”

“bro bought all 50 albums like it costs a dollar”

“i'm aryu, ”he did a hair flip, “jubei”he gave her a flying kiss.

“bro doesn't tie his hair during games, making him look like he had sex twenty times nonstop with how messy it is after a game!”

“shidou was all that necessary?”

“i'm hiori yo”he smiled, “wait omg you're actually very pretty”she said and smiled back. “why, thank you”

“hyoma chigiri”he tucked a strand of hair behind his ears, making aki gasp at how beautiful and pretty he looks. “omg, you're so pretty!!!!”

chigiri just blushed and muttered a small thanks. “i'm yukimiya kenyu, hello aki”yukki smiled at her making her almost melt. something about yukki is making her heart race. “uh, yes, uhm, yeah...yeah hi!”

he just chuckled at how awkward she suddenly got making him raise his eyebrows at her. she only avoided his gaze.

“i'm barou shouei. don't talk to me"

“kunigami rensuke, yo”

as everybody got to finally introduced each other, they went down to talking about themselves and what they do until it went on and on to different topics.

casually conversing with each other, with a few flirts back and forth and eating food from the food stalls, she was happy to be with dudes that can make her feel a bit more fun.

as the day ended, they went back to reo's cars, and they dropped aki back home first.

“thank you guys so much for today, i had so much fun! also thank you to reo for these!”she lifted up tens of shopping bags, smiling shyly, “will never forget today, hehe. please stay safe and love ya all!”she gave them a flying kiss before turning to go inside her apartment building.

“she doesn't know what she's doing to us right now huh?”

“i'd still pick sae, my pookie wookie”

“we still don't know her beef with sae though”

“he can die”

“shut the fuck up, emo itoshi”

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

02 – end

🎀 – is it that bad that i have a thing for guys in glasses? (yukimiya)