09

after a week of that kiss with rin, all inside her mind was rin, rin, rin and more rin. like it was constant and nonstop. the fact that she can't even focus on school and everytime he chats on the group chat she would get all flustered.

even seeing his face on her instagram, her her stomach churn and her cheeks go red. even hanging out with bachira and everytime he mentions rin, she would fold.

even teal colored stuff reminded her of RIN. it's slowly making her crazy at this point, she's confused at this point. does she likes rin? or does she likes his lips better? does she likes both? SHE DOESN'T KNOW!

she groaned on her pillows and kicked her feet in frustration. she hated this feeling, like for real, and not to mention... that was her first kiss. the rin itoshi just got her first kiss. HER FIRST KISS.

she messed up her hair and just looked at her phone, seeing the group chat being loud again and a few messages from rin, sae and nagi. nagi probably because he wants to play minecraft with her.

she sighed and opened her phone. she opened nagi's message, one of the few people she gave her number to.

nagi 💤

today 6:00 pm

akiiiiii
let's play minecraft :x
i'll be steve and you'll be
alex 💟

seeing that made her smile softly.

alrightyyyyy pookie
let's facetime 😁😁😁

okayyyyy :)

as nagi accepted the call, he smiled softly at her and began to create the world. “so what will be the name to our world?”nagi asked as he puffed his cheeks, clearly not noticing how cute he looked making aki giggle.

“how about.....”she think for a bit, making nagi look at her. “.....seiki?”she giggled, their names clearly sounding weird when combined.

nagi smiled as he mumbled the suggested world name under his breath, “sounds good, i'll name it”he chuckled and typed on his keyboard the name of their world. unbeknownst to nagi, aki find fast and correct typing very hot, and nagi checked that box.

as nagi finished making the world, she connected and joined him. “yayy, im here”

“yup, help me punch trees so we can make a house”

“roger that”she then went to some oak trees nearby and gathered enough wood to make five stacks of wooden planks.

as they played, they laughed about a creeper almost blowing them up, and how the group chat seemed to be alive even up until now, and how they made a big ass house for the two of them.

“let's go mining for ores”nagi said and got out of their house and lead the way to a nearby cave. “you have torches?”she nodded, “yup, im in charge for light. you're in charge for fighting off mobs”

he couldn't help but smirk, “still afraid of mobs? thought we've grown out of that phase?”

“oh shut up, these updates about the cave sounds is fucking creepy okay?”she rolled her eyes and mined some coal, when suddenly she was attacked by a skeleton.

“BITCH! STOP HITTING ME BITCH! THIS IS WHY YOU'RE DEAD! THIS IS PROBABLY WHY YOUR MOTHER LEFT YOU! DIE AGAIN BITCH!”

nagi laughed and watched her scream, and hit the mob with her pickaxe over and over again. “oh my god! that is hilarious!”nagi was on his bed rolling, he had the whole thing screen recorded, for future purposes, and wiped a tear that went out his eyes.

“god, aki”he calmed down and started to mine for ores. after that whole thing, aki went back up and went inside their home. too scared to be outside.

after a few minutes, nagi came back with half a stack of iron, a stack of coal and a few diamonds. he also came back with a bunch of stuff from a lush biome. he then gifted her a tulip, knowing how much she liked the flower in real life, and in game.

“aww, you're so sweet pookie”

nagi smiled, a hint of pink on his cheeks. “...you're welcome, pretty girl”

they continued to play, and it lasted around four hours. “woahhhhh, we've played for four hours?”she looked at the time on her facetime with nagi.

“yeah, i guess so”nagi replied and stretched his arms. he looked at the time and it's already 10:4 pm right now.

he yawned and looked at her, “guess i'll go to sleep... good night aki”she couldn't see what he was looking at, but she didn't bother and leaned in closer to the camera and smiled.

“okay, goodnight pookieeeeee”

nagi shakes his head as he heard that nickname again, even though he doesn't show it, he likes the nickname coming from her. “goodnight”he mumbled under his breath and ended the call.

09 – end

🎀 – im in love with sei, he's such a sweet boy i just know he'll be the hottest twitch streamer— bye im doing this...... ;)

short, double ud for u baes <3

71624 — 600+ READS ALREADY ⁉️ LAST
TIME I CHECKED I ONLY GOT 100+ READS 😧 OMG POOKIES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 😝 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TOO IT'LL MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY, KICKING MY FEET, GIGGLING 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭