Prologue

Note: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. All I own is Y/N. 

Y/N stands for your name.

F/N stands for  your first name

L/N stands for your last name.

The irony unfolding me is completely ridiculous. School day after school day, I am with idiots. I repeat IDIOTS. The only solace is my adorable kwamii Erii. Don't tell her that or I'll face her wrath.

Let me explain or rather dumb it down, you newbies. See that girl with ruffled hair and messy bangs that cover her eyes and sleeping during lectures. Yep, that girl is me. In case, you don't know. I am a rebel. That is who I was raised to be. However, Erii will simply claim that I am not a morning person. Don't listen to her. All she speaks are lies. Lies, I tell you.

Anyway, my problems are two people. One of them is a bubbly go-happy french-Chinese girl who sits behind me and is basically drooling with hearts in her eyes at the blond boy, who is sitting next to me. Their names are Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. Great names. I know. Me on the other hand, my parents or my sperm and egg donors gave me a cra**y name. The name's F/N L/N I HATE IT. Therefore, everyone calls me Y/N. No way am I going to be teased because of a name. And if I am faced with a moron who wants to make fun. Well, they can say hello to my right punch.

Anyway, I'm getting a little way from the story. Sorry about that. Let's cut to the scene.

Today is like any other Monday. I inwardly groaned as I pulled on my long hair, beholding the blunnette ridiculing herself in front of her prolonged crush. She is extremely bubbly and, in my opinion, too happy. She needs to tone it down a lot. Her strange behavior around blondie is getting tiresome. One would either believe that she would have confessed to her crush or grown out of this phase.

But NOPE, it has been months, and her crush is still going strong. Her complicated behavior is not the sole matter that drives me up the wall. The poor boy's obliviousness is another driving factor that causes me to want to bang my head against my locker. Geez, the kid appears totally clueless about the girl's obvious feelings towards him. The sad truth, he is the only student in College Francois Dupont who has no idea about the girl's feelings.

I swear if I wasn't friends with the poor chap, I would have slapped him in hopes of his brain working. Right now, you might be questioning me if I am so bothered about it, then why don't I outright tell the boy about the girl's feelings. Well, the reason is obvious. I hate her. Now, don't get the wrong idea about me having feelings toward blondie. I don't. He is too innocent. Sure, I'll admit it is fun to mess with him and watch his face go red when I tease him. That does not mean I have a crush on him. PERIOD.

The reason I don't like the girl is that she is basically the symbol of what goodness and purity are. Everyone admires her. No one and I repeats no one sees no fault in her. Let me tell you. It gets annoying for quite a while. I mean, everyone has a little bit of darkness in them. It only depends on how far you have to look for it.

She was raised what every child would wish they have. She was raised by two loving parents in a bakery. I don't know about you, but being raised in a bakery is every child's dream. Just imagine waking up to the fresh scent of croissants and cookies every morning. Every person who meets her adores her. Very few people dislike her. I can count the number of people who dislike her, on one hand, including myself.

My life was the total opposite. I was born an orphan. All I got from my parents were a cra**y name and their DNA. I swear if I ever meet my parents, I'm going to show how much of a living h*ll they made my life. Anyway, I was tossed from one foster home to another. I was a troubled kid. What do you expect? Half of those homes had been abused. Soon, one day, I had enough and fought back. That sent me to juvie. I was 11. Now two years later, I am still stuck in juvenile detention. It is official that I Y/N has broken the Guinness World Records on the youngest child who has been sent to juvie. Thank you. Thank you very much. Anyway, my life is dreary. I have a strong dislike toward people who see the light in everything. I'm fine with optimism, but please reign it in. Life is not all butterflies and rainbows. Life is a mixture of grey. So please, act like a normal person.

Anyway, that is not the best part. Apparently, these two people are my partners in crime. Oops. Did I say crime, just joking, those two are too goody shoes for that sort of thing. They are my partners in saving Paris. The people called us the heroes of Paris. Heroes. I want to scream. We are not heroes. We are just fulfilling a job that an old man who loves wearing Hawaiian shirts pushed upon children with no pay. I demand to create a union for heroes, aka moi.

A true hero is someone who saves someone in the darkest of times. Sadly, no hero showed up for me when I needed it the most during my younger years. I just don't see it, and I don't believe I ever will.

Apparently, they are Ladybug and Chat Noir. Chat Noir is in love with Ladybug. The oblivious blond is also infatuated with the clumsy, too-hyper brunette indirectly. And of course, as luck would have it, Ladybug does not "reciprocate" his love, ironically.

Aaah the irony!!!! ...and my blood pressure.

Meanwhile, there is I, the infamous side character that you will grow to love and cherish. As I said before, the name is Y/N. In my heroine form, I am Jazzy. So, let's begin.