Chapter 5: Who Knows?

Note: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. All I own is Y/N/N.

Y/N stands for your name.

Y/N/N stands for your nickname

F/N stands for your first name

L/N stands for your last name.

Soon class ended, and it was lunch period. Y/N/N sighed and rolled her shoulders to let out the strains from her back. She reached down and grabbed her black backpack.

Welp. Time to go back home. I finished the day.

Just as she was about to leave, someone touched her shoulder. She turned around and gave them a wtf face.

She was met with Blondie, aka Adrien Agreste. Her new desk partner. She arched her eyebrows in question.

"What's up Blondie?"

Adrien began feeling flustered. He had felt bad about questioning her private life. He thought he could invite her to his friends' table. Therefore, he can get the chance to know her better and vice versa.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to sit with me and my friends." He pointed to one of his friends.

Y/N/N looked back and saw the boy who switched seats with her. Nino. He was busily shoving his school books in his backpack with no care. Y/N/N let out a smile. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like school.

Adrien misread that smile as if it was a yes. "Great! Let's go." He took Y/N/N's arm.

Y/N/N quickly snatched her arm back. "What the he** are you doing?" Y/N/N gave a startled look. Already it is day one, and she is already being grab at.

Adrien took a step back. "Well, I thought you wanted to come to sit me with my friends," Adrien politely smiled.

Y/N/N let out a long tired sigh. "And why would you think that I would want to do that instead of going home." She rubbed her forehead. She can feel her brain cells when talking with this boy. Cute, sure. Common sense, not really.

Adrien gave a confused look. He was about to speak up and explain, but Chloe let out a high-pitched laugh: "You wish. There are still four hours in a school day. Have fun! Come on Sabrina." Chloe and Sabrina left the classroom. Chloe's heels were clicking away in the hallway.

Y/N/N's face turned pale as she looked at Adrien, who still have a small smile on his face. Y/N/N shook her head. "Please. Tell me she is a druggie, and whatever comes out her mouth is just utter nonsense."

Panic seemed to rise within her. School can not possibly last till in the mid to late afternoon. Right, there must be laws about this.

Just this one class is making her want to take a nap and recharge her batteries.

Suddenly, the boy Nino came around the corner. "Yep. That was my exact face on the first day of kindergarten after nap time."

Y/N/N glared at him. Then, she took a deep breath and turned around. She began mumbling to herself. "Okay, only four more hours. I can do this. Yes, I can. I am the best bi**h I know."

Nino and Adrien turned and looked at each other as they tried not to laugh. It seems Y/N/N was giving herself a little pep talk.

Apparently, she forgot that there were other people in the room. The boys found it very funny and cute.

Nino cleared his throat, "So are you in or not dudette"

Y/N/N's eyes widened. "Oh my god. NEVER. I REPEAT NEVER say that word again."

Nino looked confused, and dare he says scared. "Dudette?" He questioned.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?" Y/N/N muttered darkly as she grasped his shoulders. Y/N/N never meant to become intimidating. However, she hated the words dude and dudette. It was one of her pet peeves. She has been called dudette a lot when she was at juvie since she was the youngest. She was hoping that one of the upsides in walking outside was never hearing the word anymore. However, fate was never so kind to her.

Nino's face was ashen. He began stuttering, "Never say... never."

"Exactly," she confirmed as she let him go. She gave a satisfied smile.

All this time, Adrien was watching their exchange, he looked startled, concerned, then amused. He let out a chuckle. Nino glared at him as Y/N/N looked confused. She gave a Pikachu face. Once again, Adrien let out a bigger laugh.

(Here is the pikachu face)

d5561qa-4c81d55c-d543-448f-b39b-62ecaed0a5fe

"I'm so sorry, Nino. I'm not laughing at you. I promised." Adrien covered his mouth, trying to hold in his laugh.

Niino gave him a "not buying it face." "It is just that Y/N/N's expressions are all over the place. I mean, look at her."

Nino turned and saw Y/N/N still giving that confused look. Soon, her face quickly changed to a tick mark face. Nino let out a laugh-finally getting it.

Y/N/N's ears turned red. She gave a tired huff as she rolled her eyes. She decided to be a saint and let it go.

"Whatever, lead the way boys. Might as well get some grub." The boys smiled. Nino let out a smile-thinking that the dudet...I mean girl wasn't too bad.

Adrien felt relieved and happy to perhaps gain a new and may he add the word interesting friend.

Y/N/N, for the first time, felt calm and perhaps a little excited. Who knows the boys seem decent enough?

Sure, they are not perfect. But who is she to criticize? She gave a small smile as she watches the boys chatting excitedly-telling her about the fun things one can do in Paris.

Adrien was talking about all the kind kids and that they would want to be friends with her. Y/N/N shook her head in disbelief. She had a few doubts about them and herself. He also talks about the different clubs. He was part of the fencing club.

Nino was talking about the food in Paris. There is a bakery close by. It was managed by the Duponts. Their food was to die for, especially the chocolate macaroons. He was also talking about the latest music.

Who knew, maybe she can move on and find the things she likes? Things were looking bright. Already, she wasn't throwing punches at anyone. The kids and teachers seem decent enough. Who's to say that she won't be able to find her place with a little bit of time?

Who knows?