Chapter 6

Dean's POV

After School ended it was 4 pm. I need to clear my head but then I remembered that i had extra vampire training with my instructor, Mr. Ben. Apparently, my father though that I needed more training in order to be a strong vampire (whatever that meant). So here I was, walking back home. Thankfully I wasn't alone, Jenna was with me too. We were talking as we both walked home.

"Hey Jenna, what are you doing tomorrow after school?" I asked since I didn't really have time to catch up with my bestfriend.

"Oh im busy Dean, you know. I have to judge the tryouts for cheering, afterall I am the head cheerleader haha" she reminded me, i laughed too. She did deserve the role, afterall, she worked her ass off for that position.

"Alright, Then i should just go home" I said

"What are you saying? You better be there, im not gonna be alone there with the other two captians, i need some time with my bff bitch haha " she giggled haha

"I don't know Jenna. It'll probably take hours and you know I'm not interested in cheerleaders anymore."

"Yea sure, ever since Damien came huh?" She teased me with a smirky face, i instantly blushed at the sound of his name but then i remembered i bullied him. Instantly, all color from my face faded away.

"Hey? Dont be like this," Jenna said. "Tell you what, i'll treat you Starbucks if you come" she continued

"Oh then sure haha " i said, back to laughing.

Once my house was in sight, I waved goodbye to Jenna and enterned my house. I ran straight to the kitchen to get some potato chip and went back to the hall to lie down on the sofa. It was just 4:30 pm now so I could rest. After all, my training starts at 5. So I decided to take a long hot shower. I needed it anyways, after the incident with Damien. I needed to clear my head so I headed to the shower. I stripped down naked and stepped in, the hot water felt good in the beinging of Autumn.

It was 5:30 pm right now and I couldn't see Mr.Ben anywhere in the training hall, i was about to leave when he poppee out and smriked at me.

"What took you so long?" I asked

"Just preparing for you training!" He replied, making me coufused because there was no training materials in the hall. I guess he noticed my face and sighed.

"We're training outside. As in, forest!" He said with his coach voice, making me excited. I love the outdoors, fresh air and clear skies. I actually might look forward to this training.

Once I stepped in the part of the forest where we had our training, but just then, i felt a presense in the forest. Someone else was here besides us. I didnt know if it was a bad person or what so I concentrated so i could see his/her face. And suddenly, Damiens face flashed in mind. I got confused as to why he is here?

And then I heard a scream.

__________________

A/N:

Guys Im sorry this is a late upload and yea but could you guys like comment what you like or dislike. I wanna be a better writer and also in need of some motivation. Thank you :)