Chapter 2: Y/N/N's Arrival

Note: I don't own Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. All I own is Y/N.

Y/N stands for your name.

Y/N/N stands for your nickname

F/N stands for your first name

L/N stands for your last name.

Meanwhile at 11:00 am

At College Francois Dupont, the teacher had made an announcement to her class. Ms. Bustier clapped her hands to gather her class's attention from their assignments.

"Class as you have heard, a new student is coming to our class." Excited murmurs were circulating in the class.

'We're getting a new student.' 'I hope it is a girl' 'Who cares, the new person can't possibly be better than moi?' 'Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl

"Alright class, quiet down." Ms. Bustier gently taps on her desk as she gathers the students' attention.

"I need to tell you some special information about our new student. She has a troubled past. I want to make sure you welcome her with open arms and don't be judgmental. Remember she is just like you." Ms. Bustier smiled.

The class once again murmurs excitedly. 'It's a girl.' Everyone was excited and was wondering what they were going to see. They couldn't wait to meet their potential new friend.

They were sure she was going to be a great attribution to the class.

"Oh, I hope she likes Superheroes and enjoys Ladybug. I could always add another viewer to the Ladyblog" Alya stated.

"Who cares about that? As long as she stays in her line and doesn't get too close to me or Adridenkins. She'll be fine." Chloe argued. Alya rolled her eyes.

"As long as she is not another Chloe, we'll be chill," Nino whispered to Adrien, Alya, and Marinette. They nodded.

Everyone else was imagining what type of girl she will be. Alix and Kim were hoping that she would be athletic. They were hoping for some new competition. Max was hoping for someone who he can talk to about theorems and science. It would be great. Rose and Juleka were hoping they could gain another friend and start a girl group. Ivan couldn't care. Nathaniel hoped she would be nice and maybe he can grow out of his shell and offer a warm hand of friendship.

However, one thing the whole class could agree on was that the person would be nervous and shy on their first day. They plan on helping her and getting to know her.

Therefore, all thoughts were positive. However, Marinette had some weary thoughts. What did Ms. Bustier mean that she has a troubled past? Marinette hoped that it was nothing too bad.

Suddenly, the phone rang on Ms. Bustier's desk. She reached up and answered: "Hello... Oh. She's here. Okay."

"Class, she will be here any minute. I want you to be on your best behavior." Ms. Bustier reminded her class as she walked to the door. The classroom nodded.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. The class jumped and stared at the person who just entered the classroom. A girl with tanned skin whose black hair was in a mess hiding her face. She was wearing skinny blue jeans and an orange t-shirt. After closer inspection, they saw it was a prison shirt. The class's eyes widened. Prison. That was everyone's thoughts.

Y/N glanced around the class. She was watching her peers' faces. One can tell a lot by a person's face. At first, she saw shock. Y/N smirked knowing that her little interruption would bring. Then, each and almost everyone's face was distrustful as they were oblivious staring at her prison shirt. She scowled. She knew this would happen. In fact, Mr. Collins urged her to change it, but she couldn't part with it. This shirt was a source of comfort. The shirt symbolizes her sanctuary from the cruel world. Already, she can feel everyone's distrust of her.

Everyone's eyes have shifted away, except three. Two of them were blonde. A boy and a girl. Perhaps, siblings. The other one was a tall and large boy who looked like he experienced juvenile detention. They wore three different looks.

The boy. Y/N had decided to call him blondie and wore a curious look. In fact, he was adorably tilting his neck.Y/N inner scoff. The girl- Goldilocks- wore an 'I don't care look. It seemed she wasn't fazed by her clothes attire. She seemed more interested in filing her nails. Every now and then, she would pause and stare at her as if putting a name to a face. The other boy wore a disinterested look. He was big and burly and looked like he would fit along with in Juvenile detention. Interesting. She thought.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulders. She looked up and saw Mr. Collins giving a nod to her class then looked toward Ms. Bustier.

"Good Afternoon, Ma'am. This is Y/N/N. Here is her background and her education history." He handed the teacher a four-inch file in her teacher's hand. Y/N's eyes widened. Wow didn't know they had that much on me. They could write a biography about me.

Ms. Bustier nodded and smiled. Then, she looked down at her new student. "Welcome, Y/N/N." She held out her hand as if offering her to shake it.

Y/N stared at it. Then, she felt a hand tightening her shoulder as if warning her to be on her best behavior. Y/N narrowed her eyes and gave him a swift kick to his shins before she stepped up to her new teacher.

"Yep, that's me," Y/N stated as she shook her teacher's hand.

Y/N looked at her teacher. She had red hair and kind green eyes. It seems she was an okay person, but sometimes appearances can be deceiving. Y/N would know.

"Class. This is our new student Y/N. Would you like to introduce yourself to your class?"

Y/N looked back to her class and gave a dark smile. "Mmmm. Sure, why not. Like you stated, my name is Y/N/N and I do not like people messing with me or making me mad. If you do, then get ready for a fight. Just because I'm a girl, I won't go easy on you." Y/Nswept her messing hair to the side revealing two amber eyes that were catlike. She was staring at her peers as if they were opponents. The students' eyes widened and many felt a chill on their backs.

Oh my god! This is our new classmate. Many people thought-very much worried.

Ms. Bustier stood still. Did her new student just threaten her new peers? Well, that was first. She looked toward the man-hoping he would do something. However, he was not fazed.

He looked back at Ms. Bustier and gave her a nodding acknowledgment as he turned back to the door and left.

Just before he left the school building, Mr. Collins sent a silent prayer: "Please be patient Y/N/N."