One day

Sam was a 24 year old young boy who is working on IT company. His world is very small with some small group of people. Sam's desire is to find a true love in wrong generation. One fine day he has the chance to meet his close friend. Of course it's a girl. He started his bike to travel 100km to see her. Unfortunately bike is stopped on highway after 25kms. He should be on time, his mind full of thoughts of never mess this chance. Because this is the first time he is getting the chance to go with food date with her. Finally he find the mechanic nearby and repairs his bike. After travelling to next 25kms , it's started raining but he never stopped his bike. Finally one hour delayed he reached her hostel to meet her. Sam saw her in dizzy rain,She looking like a Moon on that dark place. By the way her name is Luna, perfect name for her. She started scolding him because of late arrival. Got some little beat also. Sam started his bike and going forward to go somewhere to eat but he really doesn't care about the place, he really enjoying raid with her. Sam life is all alone, he loves to listen to someone that one is Luna. They finally reached the destination after lot of confusion. Luna ordered some food, Sam enjoyed the food, sharing and eating beside her. Then she asked for the ice cream and he bought for her. Sam really enjoyed those moments with her, she wearing his favourite color dress and her hair dancing on the wind looks amazing, her eyes tells lot of things to him. Sam can't even imagine this moments are happen on real life. Now the saddest part is times up Sam need to drop her. Sam gifted her a pair of ear rings which he bought to surprise her. After seeing her gift, her smile shines more than a moon, he smiled softly seeing her smile. Luna said after reaching home call me. His heart stopped a sec, this little caring words and all big to him. Now he needs to again travel 100kms back to his home. But this time there is no heartbeat, but all along 100kms he just having the smile on his face and saying Hi to strangers , the great night always to be remembered and thankful.