The Secret Revealed

"Maharaniji," Kaashvi said, bursting into tears.

Anvi was taken aback. She couldn’t understand what had happened to make Kaashvi cry so hard. She had only asked Kaashvi about the reason she was summoned here. Maybe she had asked too harshly.

"What happened, Kaashvi? Why are you crying? I am really sorry... Did I say something to upset you? Please tell me," Anvi asked, concerned.

Through her tears, Kaashvi replied, "No, Maharaniji!.... Can I give you a hug?"

Anvi was shocked by Kaashvi’s request. Without thinking too much, she nodded, and Kaashvi hugged her tightly.

Kaashvi, still crying, said, "I should be the one asking for forgiveness, Maharaniji. If only I hadn't believed the commander's wife and left you alone, you would still be with us today. The kingdom wouldn’t have to endure the king's anger, and we would all be happy, including the king."

Anvi’s surprise grew with every word.

"Tell me everything," Anvi demanded.

Kaashvi broke the hug and said, "Maharaniji, I was the closest to you among all the servants. You never treated me like a servant; you always treated me like a friend, showing me respect and care. Because of this, the Maharaj trusted me and allowed me to stay close to you. But one misunderstanding changed everything. I lost you because of one mistake."

Anvi's shock deepened. She felt like she was getting one blow after another. She urged Kaashvi to continue.

"Maharaniji, this happened when the Maharaj had gone to battle, and it was my duty to take care of you. The Maharaj had entrusted me with your meals, clothing, and every need. One day, the commander's wife, who was your sister-in-law, came to me. She told me she had prepared a meal for you. I tried to refuse because of the Maharaj's orders, but she insisted and sent me away on some errand. I am certain she added something to the food, and because of that..." Kaashvi stopped.

"Because of that what, Kaashvi?" Anvi asked.

"Because of that,....... you died," Kaashvi replied.

Anvi did not react much, as she already knew that if she hadn’t died, she wouldn't have traveled from the future to the past.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

To be continued...
Aadha secret reveal hona abhi baaki hai....
Devraani ji ne kyu prepare kiya tha vo special (poisoned) meal? Anvi ko maar ke vo kya haasil krna chahti thi? Jb pura samrajya anvi ko pasand krta tha to vo kyu nhi? How king reacted on her death? Wapis kyu aayi anvi? Kya aapke mharaj ye jaante bhi hai ki anvi mar chuki thi?
Sb pta chalega aane waale chapters main......

Tb tk ke liye pdhte rhiye, imagine krte rhiye 😂😂😂

Vote kro, comment kro
Jai Babe Di 😁🙏

Or yr thodhe suggest ya imaginations hi likh diya kro comment main😪 acha lgta hai.....dil ka krar aata hai😂

Baaki 2nd story bhi visit krna jra mere liye please 🥺❤️