Chapter 5: Izuku's Birthday & Taskforce 141

Meanwhile in Bakugou Residents.

The Yagis, The Todorokis, The Iidas, 1A, Nezu, Nighteye and Eraserhead(except Fumikage, Sero, Mezo, Mashiro, Yuga, and Koda) are inside the house enjoying Katsuki and Katsumi's Birthday.

Then Nezu and Eraserhead notice that Izuku is missing.

Eraserhead: Inko where's Izuku?

Inko: Izuku?

Nighteye: Izuku your son? Where is he?

Inko: Oh no Izuku we left him at home.

Eraserhead: Are you serious!

Nighteye: Some Mother you are.

Nezu: Nighteye, Eraserhead. Your with me to pick up Izuku.

They arrived at Izuku's room and he's not here and Nighteye notice a note on top of a laptop that says "Turn On".

Nighteye turn it on and it shows Izuku.

Izuku: Nezu, Nighteye, and Eraserhead. If you're watching this then this mean I've left home. There's a reason why I left home.........

Izuku explains that he requested the doctor to make a fake diagnosis, is to test the true behavior of his friends and family, the neglect and abuse, his only true friends.

Nezu, Nighteye, and Eraserhead are shocked in disbelief in his situation.

Izuku: I know that your shocked but let me deal with them someday. As for my quirk, well I can't tell you but you need to gather Fumikage, Sero, Mezo, Mashiro, Yuga, and Koda they'll tell you about my quirk after you argue my so called family and friends.

Nezu, Nighteye, and Eraserhead look at each other and nodded.

Izuku: That's all I'm gonna say to you all. Oh by the way I can be a Hero on my own way and wish me luck everyone and goodbye.

The laptop shuts down once the recorded message is finished.

Nezu called Fumikage, Sero, Mezo, Mashiro, Yuga, and Koda through speaker phone. They told them everything about Izuku's quirk that he can summon a Mobile Suit Gundams more than one. Nezu, Nighteye, and Eraserhead are shocked that Izuku's quirk came from an anime Mobile Suit Gundam Series and they heard about the News about a Gundam sighting.

Nezu, Nighteye, and Eraserhead return to Bakugou Residents and started yelling at Inko, All might, Izumi, A1 for what they did to Izuku. Nighteye and Eraserhead starts explaining everything about Izuku's fake diagnosis and testing everyone's behavior but they didn't mention his quick. When the parents heard all about what they're kids did to Izuku they got mad including their Elder Siblings. The Parents and Elder Siblings punish them and they go to their respective residents...

At the Todoroki Residents.

Toya: Goddamit, I should've been there for Izuku.

Rei: It's not your fault sweetie.

Toya: But still...

Enji: You're mother's right Toya, calm down.

Natsuo: Still I never thought Izuku would be willing to fake his diagnosis to test our behavior.

Fuyumi: What about Izuku? He couldn't gotten far?