Part4!!!

Lauren Kate Watters 2011 (C)

"I'll keep tossing rocks at your window there's no turning back for us tonight"

Part 4

Angel's POV

By now it was 8:00 so I went and showered and got dressed in my bikini, it was black with white poka-dots and I put on a pair of short shorts and a black singlet over it, I just brushed my hair leaving it out, I didn't bother putting make up on because I would probably look like a 'Raccoon' when I get out of the pool.

I went down stairs into the kitchen to make breakfast, dad was in there talking on his phone "Yes I'm leaving now, I'll get my wife to book the flights, I'll see you soon" he said hanging up the phone.

"Oh morning Angel" he said glancing at his watch. "Morning!" I said opening the fridge "Listen, your mother and I will be flying out to Paris tonigh for a business trip for a week, I'll arrange to have Maria stay here while we are gone" he said

"Ok..why is mum going?" I asked just as she walked in dressed in a skimpy red cocktail dress "Good morning my love" she said kissing him on the lips 'GROSS!' How could she do that knowing she sleeps with the pool boy! "Morning I just got off the phone with the office, they have arranged a trip for us to Paris" he explained as her face lit up "Paris Wow! I can't wait to see all the designer clothes I will get" she beamed

"So why is she going" I asked as she glared at me "Because I'm his wife" "Yes and there will be party's and I will be meeting alot of important people so they have to see that I'm a family man" he explained I scoffed "As if" I whispered "We fly out tonight so you have to pick up the ticket's from the airport I'll meet you there" he said "I'll see you when I get back Angel" he added than left.

"Are you mad you're not going?" she teased when the front door closed, Honestly you would think I would be pissed off missing out on a trip to see all the beautiful sights in Paris but the thing is...I'm so happy there leaving! a whole week of just me and Maria no drunken mother no aloof father, and I could be myself around the house and no worry about doing anything wrong!

"No I'm glad" I smiled she rolled her eyes obviously she wanted a reaction 'No mummy don't leave me' I could care less "So your not upset your parents are leaveing you" she asked 'No move to Paris for all I care' I thought "I'll miss you but I'm sure I'll be ok" I lied "Well I guess....I'll see you next week....I'm going to pack mine and your fathers things" she said then patted me on the head! "I'm not a dog...you only pat dog's!" I snapped as she left the room.

I put my cereal bowl in the dishwasher and went up sair checking the shirt I made Drew it was dry so I grabbed it, my phone and the i-pod and went to sit by the pool.

It was hot outside perfect weather to swimit was 10:30 and I was lying on a lounge chair by the pool waiting for Drew to text as I listened to 'Zombie Dance' on my new i-pod sleeping with it in my ears all night I hadn't been able to get it out of my head all morning it reminded me of Drew so I picked up my phone there was a text from Drew,

Drew: Hey is it ok 2 come ova now? X)

Me: Yeah! come around the side gate it's unlocked