gabellie wedding

Gabellie wedding

It was an exciting day for ellie and gabby about a year back. gabby asked ellie to marry her, and with no surprise, she said yes, now it's the big day they are both getting ready.

Gabby pov:

Omg I can't believe it's actually happening. I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, I thought to myself. Internally screaming of joy, I slipped my wedding dress on, which was quite free and lush it looked gorgeous. My hair put up into a neat bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and then stood out in the changing room. "GABBY, U LOOK AMAZING," the black haired man said. "Thx tom," I said gleefully. Tom and I had been quite close friends for a couple of years now. I helped him get a job as a police officer, and we became even closer after that."No problem gabs its just the truth," he said, smiling at me. "Are any of ur family coming?" Tom questioned. "I'm not sure I sent them an invite, but nth bck, and even if my mom wanted to go, she wouldn't without my father's agreement," I said, shrugging I haven't really talked to them in years but I don't need them I have ellie family they feel like home.

Ellie pov:

It's the big day fuck why am I so nevous but exsited I love gabby with all my heart but what if I mess up ugh ellie sort urself out I out on my wedding dress wich clinged to my body showing all my curves I was admiring my self when suddenly. "Ellie, we don't have all day, yk," the blue haired man said. "Oh shut it jake don't be man bc ur to pussy to ask tom to mardy you" ellie said teasingly "yh yh but comeon I need to see you in ur dress" jake said. "Yh ellie we can't wait to see how you look" the girl said who stood next to jake.  "Fine onlybc of tess, " ellie replied sarcastic "ha ha, now, come out," jake pleaded.Ellie finally came out "omg u look amzing ellie" "thx jake" "you rlly do" tess said. I smiles suddenly. All that nervousness went away, I'm just excited to spend eternity with the one I love.

No ones pov:
It wasn't big, but it was beautiful it's just what they wanted. Not many people but people they loved were their it was like a dream 2 thwm. Gabby stood at the frount waiting for her fiancé soon to be wife to come down the aisle. Suddenly, a beautiful ginger came walking down the aisle while linked arms with her father . When they were close to the end, they unlinked arms, and ellie stood opposite gabby they looked at each other with pure  love. "Before I say anything else, do you have any vows you would like to say," they both nodded."Gabby, since the first day I met you, I knew we were destined for each other if anything would have happened to you or us. I wouldn't know how to live with myself. I was struggling, but then you came and just fixed everything. Even if I pushed you away, you wouldn't give up with me, and I'm thankful that I ruined loads of relationships, but u still stook with me even tho most people thought you was to good for me and that's just some of many reasons ily. That's it, thank you, " the beautifully red hair said. Gabby just looked at her so happy . "Ellie,you are the first person I ever really felt I could be myself with. You listen to me ramble about the stupidest things I don't know how someone could ever let an angle like u go you are the most perfect person ever created in this universe and the next if death ever brought us apart I'd find you in every life time no matter what I've always been a happy person but I've always had a  pice missing and you are that pice you made me feel loved like no one has made me feel be4 . I'm done, " the taller girl said. "OK thank you" "Do you take gabby as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"the man said. "I do" said ellie "Do you take ellie as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" I do," said gabby. They kissed.