The Beginning Part II

"Baby, do you wanna try again and be my girl again?" he asked her.
"I would love to try again!" she said. Marcus did not want to blow this opportunity again. He was determined to be the best boyfriend she'd ever had. They decided to Skype every night. And since he couldn't physically be there with her, this would be the next best thing. They Skyped for hours every night and it was amazing to see her moving and talking; it was almost as if she was right there in front of him. "This is perfect," he thought. And every night after they Skyped, Markus would text her paragraphs upon paragraphs expressing his love for Maria just so she can wake up to that beautiful smile he loved so much. And not a night went by that he didn't do that. Marcus noticed that Maria started hanging out with her friends more and wasn't always on her phone, or at least not as much as she used to be. But he still got a hold of her for the most part.

She was taking summer classes during this point in time and wasn't allowed to use her phone because of the school's regulations. Instead her school issued laptops for educational purposes but Maria told Marcus that he could email her during class as a way of being in more contact. Marcus willingly agreed. He sent paragraphs upon paragraphs to her email saying how much he thinks about her and go much she means to him. Once school started, Marcus found himself writing her name surrounded by hearts all the time on his desk, paying no attention to instruction, lost in thought of his beloved Maria. Pretty soon her father became strict, according to her and began to confiscate her phone. Marcus didn't think much of it because he could always email her during school. But pretty soon, the cycle began to relive itself....