Falling apart

Charlotte's pov:

I've always seemed so happy to other people and always look out for them when they have stuff going on. Why can't they just realise that I'm struggling? Even Marjorie, that's what upsets me most. My best friend in the nursery of 10 years can't even notice what I'm going through, but why? I feel as if I'm falling apart.

Flashback:

I come home and here some unsolicited noises coming from me and my husbands bedroom. I go upstairs to check what it is. I open the door and see him in bed with another girl. But not just 'another girl'... That was one of my best friends.. Julia. Why would she do that? I scream at them "James, Julia. What are you doing? Why would you do that to me I trusted you both?" I walk out and as I do I shout at them once more "Both of you get out if this house and never come back. You have 10 minutes"

Charlotte's pov:

Ever since what happened with my now ex husband and my ex best friend, I've felt so lonely. Nobody realises what I'm going through. It's all just behind closed doors. The only thing keeping me company is my two girls. Even if I do only have them 3 days a week.

I'll be okay

I got to work today and I greeted Marjorie "Hi" I say. Marjorie then responds "Hello my love. Is everything okay?"

I'll be okay

"Yeah, I'm good." I reply acting as if everything is okay when it's really not. I just want to break down into Marjorie's arms but I'm too afraid. Why does this have to be my life? Why can't I just gain the courage to tell anyone? Marjorie then asks "Are you sure, my love? You look a little off?"

I'm going to fall apart

A/N:

First chapter done. I know it's quite short but hope you enjoy x