Out of control

Authors note:

This is going to contain s/h mentions so if that is something that upsets you then maybe don't read this!

Marjorie's pov:

Charlotte looks like she's about to break down and I'm genuinely worried for her "Charlotte my love. Come with me to my office and you can tell me anything you'd like in there I'll be supporting you" I say in hope that she follows, and she does."What's wrong Charlotte you've been acting off for weeks?" I say as Charlotte's eyes well up with tears. "Marjorie. About 2 months ago I went home from work one day and my husband was upstairs cheating on me. But not just with anyone... with my best friend Julia. A few days later I got the divorce papers and sent them over to him. Ever since he has had the girls 4 days a week and I've had them for 3 days. And I've been doing something i probably shouldn't have been doing when I felt too alone" Charlotte blurts out. My eyes well up with tears as I hear what happened, how did I not notice? I feel horrible about not realising sooner. The tears start falling when Charlotte rolls up her sleeves and I see scars from top to bottom. "Oh my love. I'm here for you please don't cry." I say crying my eyes out along with her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a tight embrace. We stay there for about 10 minutes.

Charlotte's pov:

What have I done? I just blurted everything out to Marjorie and showed her my arms. I slowly pull away from her tight embrace and wipe my tears. "I don't know why I did it. I just felt so lonely when the girls weren't there and I caved.." I say whilst shaking. I don't want to go through this pain anymore. I kind of just wish I was dead but I can't go. Everybody needs me. My girls, the nursery staff and my family and friends. I can't let go. I have to be there for them

I'll stay strong