Good as new

Charlotte's pov:

It's been a few months now since I relapsed. I'm good as new. Mia ended up cutting her holiday short when she heard about what I did. Marjorie helped me take care of my girls whilst Mia travelled home. And the girls are doing a lot better knowing that I'm okay. Mia also tries to never leave me alone anymore so it doesn't happen again. And im glad about that. I haven't been to work in a while since I needed recovery time. The battle you fight when you go through that is insane. My mind was just spiralling. But I'm better now. I'm good as new. I've even been going to therapy every once in a while with Mia by my side. I'm glad my life isn't behind closed doors anymore. Everyone I know has found out what happened. No matter how long it took for me to let them know. I'm feeling better than ever. I'm good as new.

Mia's pov:

I'm so glad my sweet girl is better. I just can't believe I wasn't there when it happened. And it was partially my fault. I'm just glad she's okay. The scars are all still there and will probably live with her until death. But its a reminder of how strong she was and is. To not actually end her life. To still be here. To be good as new. I'm so glad her life is no longer behind closed doors. Hopefully nothing bad happens now.