Chapter 8

Melvin looked over the shrinking and growing ray "This thing is amazing, Professor P. You could probably solve world hunger with an invention like this."

Prof. Poopypants groaned finishing up his bow tie "Pass! More importantly... how do I look?"

Melvin said "Just like you do in this comic!"

Prof. Poopypants said "Good! Now, hands off the merchandise, and go fetch your little toilet, okay?"

Melvin rolled it up "I call it "The Turbo...""

Prof. Poopypants said "Yeah, yeah. Couple of gold stars for you, kiddo. Let the Poopageddon begin!" He then grew the toilet, when it was about to work it was low on gas "What? Oh, you've gotta be joking me! Poopypants has no gas! You can't write this stuff. Where would a burgeoning villain find unlimited power?"

Melvin said "True power comes from within."

Prof. Poopypants said "No, it doesn't, Melvin! That's on stupid posters!"

Melvin said "Okay."

Prof. Poopypants said "It comes from enormous energy sources! A nuclear waste dump."

"I see where you're going."

Prof. Poopypants said "A poisonous chemical factory."

Melvin pointed to the school "Or perhaps a place even more toxic!"

Edith said "Whoo! These leftovers got a kick." She dumped the leftovers in a bucket of other leftovers then left "Oh, it's a powerful smell.0

Prof. Poopypants checked that it was enough power for the machine. He laughed and said "Back in business, baby!"

The teacher said "Memorize these elements...
Oxygen. Beryllium. Boringillium. Lameium. Snoronium." As Gearogr was listening he saw something coming closer. So did Harold. They saw a robot toilet coming to the school.

They both tried to get their attention "Excuse me, everybody, there's a giant..."

"Do not interrupt while I'm reading monotone from my textbook!"

"But the toilet!"

"Ugh. Just go."

When Harold got to the bathroom he saw George pulling up Vic. "Harold?"
"George?" When they were about to hug they got interrupted by a thud.

Prof. Poopypants said as he walked up to the school "Students and faculty of Jerome Horwitz Elementary... the world, as you know it, is about to go extinct. And a new world order is about to rise! One that is, you know, honestly pretty similar to the old world order... except for one tiny detail..." he showed Melvin in a seat.

George asked "Melvin?"

Melvin said "Comin' atcha!"

Prof. Poopypants said "Powered by Melvin's unique neurology... I will successfully disable the Hahaguffawchuckleamalus... of every single child at Jerome Horwitz Elementary. For I, Professor Poopypants..." the kids began laughing "Yeah, it's a funny name. It just makes you laugh and laugh, right?"

He fired a beam. Vic said pulling the kids down "Get down!" The beam dulled the kids. The five looked up.

Prof. Poopypants said "Still give you the chuckles now? Poopypants!"

The kids said "I don't get it. Why is that funny?"

Prof. Poopypants cheered "Perfect!"

Melvin said "Finally! You're speaking my language!"

George said "Oh, no. This is bad. This is seriously bad. I mean, a world without laughter?"

Harold said "George, if he destroys our sense of humor, he destroys us! Imagine how boring our comics will be. Captain Underpants and the Purchase of the Sensible Beige Pants." Garifeld said "Captain Underpants Eats All of His Falafel." Vic said "Captain Underpants Watches Cement Dry."