Prologue

~Stormlands~

In the Dornish Marches–Baratheon's Tent–Morning...

"We need more men!" Lord Boremund said, frustrated.

In Lord Boremund's tent, he held a war council meeting with several of his vassal Lords and officers. It has been four and a half months since there was a small-scale war between the borders of the Stormlands and Dorne. A rouge army of eight thousand Dornishmen was invading the border. The cause of invading the Stormlands is unknown. But rumors said it was to conquer half of the Stormland's lands to weaken the Targaryen's rule of Westeros. The Dornish have been giving the Stormlords a hard time and putting much pressure on them.

The leader of the Dornish forces is named "The Black Sun." His name is unknown, but it is rumored he is the bastard prince of House Martell, and he thirsts to battle against the Baratheons and Targaryens. The Dornish occupied an old Fortress called "Fort Dunstead," built by the Fist of the First Men during the Andal's invasion of Westeros. Whoever controls the fort controls the battlefield of the Dornish Marches.

Lord Baratheon was leaning against the war table before him while his vassals and his son, Borros Baratheon, stood beside him.

Lord Dondarrion steps in. "My lord, getting more men here will take two or three weeks. And without the crown's support, it'll be difficult for us to destroy them."

The heir of Storm's End slams his fist in anger. "It's not enough! We need to attack now! We still outnumbered them ten to one, and we don't have the time to waste!"

Lord Boremund looked at his son and glared at him. "You will hold your tongue, boy." He angrily said. "Did I put you in charge of this war?"

"No, you didn't, father-"

"Then you'll shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you."

Borros steps down, scared by his father's warning. Boremund lets out a heavy sigh in frustration as he stares at the map.

Without looking, the liege Lord spoke up. "Six times we have invaded that fuckin' fortress, six fuckin' times we have been pushed back. We cannot wait for that long for reinforcements. We'll be giving the Black Sun and his savages enough time to recover and possibly a surprise attack. As my son mentioned, we must press the attack again with everything we have."

Suddenly, a voice called out to Lord Boremund. "My Lord, with your permission to speak."

A knight emerges from the crowd around him and approaches the war table. He was wearing his knight's armor while holding his helmet. The man has a Dornish appearance and is well-built.

 The man has a Dornish appearance and is well-built