13. Scarlet Lips ♥️

"What did you just say?" Jungkook's eyes are almost on the floor.

Cleo swallows the food in her mouth and says, "Sugar daddy? Not familiar with the term? Sugar daddy is someone-"

"I know what a sugar daddy is," Jungkook cuts her off, placing his bourbon glass on the counter. "I just don't think it is appropriate-" Jungkook squints his eyes, on the verge of losing his cool with her. Cleo is sitting there mocking and making faces at him. "What are you twelve?" he asks.

"Look, you need to stop with 'Oh, I'm the old guy you should respect me' shit. I don't see you as my grandpa and it is as simple as that. How hard is the concept for you? You say you are not interested but then go out of your way to keep me safe," she clicks her tongue. "Let's stand on one bridge here, okay?"

"I didn't save you."

"Okay then, I will leave the first thing in the morning then." Cleo says, shoving more pasta into her mouth.

"No. it's not safe," Jungkook takes a sip from his glass. Cleo throws her hands in the air. Jungkook shakes his head, "I may not have initiated the rescue mission, but it is my responsibility to keep you safe."

"I want an ice cream," Cleo says, keeping her face straight.

"Okay, you can leave in the morning."

The next day, Jungkook was about to leave for work when he noticed Cleo coming out wearing his clothes. "Oh great, you are here. Can you drop me off at my place? I need to get some clothes and God knows what my guys are doing in the garage," Cleo says, folding the cuffs above her elbow.

"I thought you understood when I said that I am trying to keep you safe?" Jungkook says.

Cleo scoffs and crosses her arms against her body. "Don't tell me you are asking me to be on house arrest. Besides, there is no guarantee I will be safe here. It's not this is fucking fort with ten thousand guards."

Jungkook looks at her genuinely confused. "Who says there are no guards?" Cleo brings her hand up to close her mouth, almost dropping to the floor. "Oh my god. Oppa, thank you. Muah," Cleo blows a kiss in the air. Jungkook walks to the door rolling his eyes and muttering something under his breath. Cleo stands there laughing hysterically, almost tearing through her eyes. He comes back into the kitchen and calls her, "Well, are you not coming?"

He drives her to her place and drops her, not alone. "This is George, and he is my best man. He is going to be with you and take care of you," Jungkook pats George on the shoulder.

"Are you going to pick me up in the evening?" Cleo asks, smiling wide. Jungkook nods and drives off.

After a while, when Cleo is working on one of the client's motorcycles, Iseul comes. "Babe?" Iseul calls out, looking around her wearily not knowing when Cleo might come running at her.

"You bitch!" Cleo did come running at her. Iseul turns around and runs for her life, not looking back and not listening to Cleo.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted you to be safe, that's all you hoe. Don't kill me bitch," Iseul shouts, running at full speed away from her. Everyone in the garage is looking at them like they are cartoons. Cleo catches up with her as she is the fastest. Both of them stand there huffing and beads of sweat breaking from their foreheads. Cleo finally speaks after catching her breath. "Why would I want to kill you? You did a god's job here. My guardian angel just lost his job to you, you know," she wipes the sweat off her forehead.

"What?" Iseul snaps her head at her, mouth dry. "Then why were you chasing me?"

"Because I wanted to hug you," Cleo says, opening her arms. "You should have said a little sooner what the hell," Iseul melts into her arms.

"You are my favorite girl, even though I was mad at first, I'm enjoying the stay." Cleo says, rubbing her back to which Iseul moans. Cleo pushes her away in an instant. "Dirty bitch," she smiles, shaking her head.

By the time they realize, it is already evening. George walks up to Cleo, who is marking her completed tasks today. "Miss Cleopatra, Mister Jungkook is here," he says. Cleo doesn't look up but still answers, "Ok, ask him to wait." There is a sense of shock wave thrown at George at how casually she asks his boss to wait. George is not used to this yet. He bows and leaves to deliver the message. It is after a minute or two, Jungkook comes dashing inside.

"Did you ask me to wait?" he asks, calmly as opposed to how fast he dashed inside. Cleo finally looks up and speaks. "Yeah, is that a problem?" she asks, genuinely confused. Jungkook throws his head back and scoffs. He then tilts it forward and looks at her. "Yes, it is. It is a problem when you order me around like I am your personal assistant."

Cleo rolls her eyes," Okay Mr. Jungkook. Could you please wait for a little while. I usually get off from work at seven and you coming at five and sitting on my ass is only stalling my work. I appreciate your help. Thank you in advance."

When Jungkook is about to say something, Iseul greets him. "Uncle, how are you?"

"Iseul, when did you get here?"

"Around lunch time, I guess? I wanted to see how my friend is doing. Are you here to pick her?"

Jungkook nods and then looks back at Cleo who is still busy on her computer. "Well, she doesn't get off work until seven. Not once did she come out before seven even when I begged her. You gotta wait," Iseul shrugs her shoulders.

"Why does everyone keep telling me that? I've got it once. I don't need fifty different versions of the same thing heard." Jungkook turns around and walks out. Iseul looks at Cleo worried. "Babe, I think you played him enough. Poor guy is keeping up with you for the sake of protecting you. You should go."

"You think so?" Cleo asks, smirking. Iseul nods. "Okay then. See you later. Let's hit a club soon. Been a while you know," Cleo kisses her on the cheek. "Close up before you leave," she tells one of the guys. When she gets to the car, Jungkook is on the phone with someone. 

The drive back home goes in peace for a while when the car jerks all of sudden, throwing her on him, followed by a loud bang. Jungkook puts an arm around her protectively and she looks up at him through her hair. Her lipstick is on her collar and his face is stern and serious. At that moment she isn't bothered if she is going to die. It is a perfect moment.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his voice both worried and soft.

And

She

Is

Wet. 

Well, Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I will be back with a new one shortly. thanks for reading and don't forget vote and comment and also to donate to my Kofi link in the bio. See you guys.